Individual differences and expatriate assignment effectiveness: The case of U.S.-based Korean expatriates
- Dealing with DIVERSITY. Monroe, Judy // Current Health 1;Apr/May2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p23
Presents tips on dealing with individual differences.
- Issues in developmentally appropriate practice and individual differences. Aldridge, Jerry // Journal of Instructional Psychology;Jun92, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p71
Discusses issues related to the impact of individual differences on the practice of psychology. Issues in personality development; Issues in cognitive and language development; Ecological development.
- Announcement. Jang, Kerry L. // Behavior Genetics;Jul1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p327
Reports on the ninth biennial meeting of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences. Schedule; Venue; Contact information.
- Individual differences in cognitive addition. Bernoussi, Mohamed // Psychological Record;Spring98, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p325
Presents a study which addresses the problem of individual differences in solving simple addition problems by comparing the result of group to individual data. Methodology of the study; Results of the study; Discussion on the study.
- Psychometric properties of the scale of individual differences--measure of hope. Ahmed, S.M.S.; Duhamel, Paul // Psychological Reports;Jun94 Part 1, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p801
Presents a study of psychometric properties of the scale of individual differences by factor analysis of responses to the Snyder Hope scale. Reliability of the test; Homogeneity of the scales.
- Pleasure-arousal-dominance: A general framework for describing and measuring individual... Mehrabian, Albert // Current Psychology;Winter96, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p261
Reviews the evidence bearing on the Pleasure-Arousal-Dominance (PAD) Emotional State Model, a general framework for describing and measuring individual differences in temperament. Foundations of the PAD Temperament Model; Comprehensive description of emotional states provided by the model;...
- Hemisphericity: A key to understanding individual differences among teachers and learners. Sonnier, Isadore L. // Journal of Instructional Psychology;Mar91, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p17
Explores the potential of hemisphericity for understanding individual preference differences in both teaching and learning. Misconceptions plaguing the implementation of hemisphericity; Holistic education as test of the model's applicability; End product of the teaching strategy; Meaning and...
- Antecedents of individual differences in locus of control of reinforcement: A critical review. Carton, John S.; Nowicki Jr., Stephen // Genetic, Social & General Psychology Monographs;Feb94, Vol. 120 Issue 1, p33
Examines evidence for the antecedents of individual differences in locus of control of reinforcement by using theoretical assumptions from Rotter's social learning theory. Stress reported by children with generalized internal control expectancies; Limitations on the topic research; Limitation...
- Behavioral Differences. Dorgan III, William J. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun2000, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p134
Analyzes the shift on behavioral differences in business organizations and its significance to the machinery industry. Civilizations that studied organizational, behavioral differences; Factors that shape personality differences.