The value of real options investments under abnormal uncertainty: The case of the Korean economic crisis
- A casino for capitalists. Hill, Christopher // Accountancy;Jun76, Vol. 87 Issue 994, p92
Focuses on the options of the stock market in Great Britain. Management of surpluses on foreign currency loan portfolios; Strategy on portfolio management; Reduction of profits.
- Schwab. // Traders Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 208, p8
Reports on the execution and trading of listed options and retail order flow by Schwab Capital Markets. Reduction of the amount of of listed retail flow routed to its Boston Stock Exchange specialist unit; Influence of the execution quality disclosure rules by the Securities & Exchange...
- A New Amex Fee for Rebate Business? Bresiger, Gregory // Traders Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 208, p18
Reports on the implementation of a fee system to finance payments for order flow for floor traders on the American Stock Exchange. Collection of fee per option contract for each actively-traded option classes; Implications for the stock market.
- The extralegal development of securities trading in seventeenth-century Amsterdam. Stringham, Edward // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Summer2003, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p321
It is often argued that government rule enforcement is necessary for the development of a stock market (). Work by , , and , however, suggests that repeated interaction and reputation can create incentives for contracts to be self-enforcing. This paper investigates these claims by examining the...
- ECN's Target Listed Stocks. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;01/22/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p9
Reports the plans of exchanges to participate in the listed market. Projection on the market share of ECN; Intention of ECN to help other companies move into the market; Regulation of Archipelago exchange through the alliance with the Pacific Exchange; Continuation of the Archipelago to match...
- Editor's Introduction. Kutan, Ali M. // Emerging Markets Finance & Trade;May/Jun2008, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p3
The article published various reports published within the issue including one on the effect of the introduction of the closing call options in Taiwan in 2002 on market volatility, efficiency, and liquidity and another on stock market responses to outside direct appointments in Taiwan.
- Question: What options strategy would allow you earn profit from a range bound market? Answer: A time value call spread short the near-term and long the further out contract can create value in a narrow range market. KEEGAN, DAN // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Apr2014, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p12
The article presents a question and answer on how to earn profit from a range bound market through trade options.
- Specialists May Get a Break. // Traders Magazine;Jun2003, Vol. 16 Issue 212, p26
Reports on the American Stock Exchange Board's approval of a rule that would increase the percentage received by options specialists. Position of the stock exchange on the practice of payment for order flow.
- CBOE's Primex Deal Backs Options Market Shift. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;10/02/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p1
Reports the installation of Primex Auction System at the Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE) in Chicago, Illinois. Efforts of CBOE to acquire exclusive license on the use of Primex for trading equity options; Issues on licensing fees and system integration; Accounts on the deal between...