AMERICA'S BEST-MANAGED COMPANIES
- AGN - Allergan Inc - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. Allergan Inc. operates in the Pharmaceuticals industry, a subset of the Health Care sector. The firm has a...
- HCBK - Hudson City Bancorp Inc - Company Analysis and ASR Ranking Report. Orr, Hunter // Alpha Street Research Reports;Spring2013, p1
www.AlphaStreetResearch.com - Full Coverage of 3,000 U.S. equities. Reports include Financials, Ratios, Competitor Comparison, and our proprietary ASR Ranking indicating Buy/Sell/Hold. Hudson City Bancorp Inc operates in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry, a subset of the Financials sector....
- Expedia. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/18/2014, pA02
The article reports that online travel agency Expedia Inc. was upgraded from neutral to positive and its price target was raised to 90 from 79 by Susquehanna Financial Group LLLP.
- Major county employers rank high on students' lists. Gallagher, Patrick // Westchester County Business Journal;10/1/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 40, p5
The article reports that the global employer branding consultant Universum has ranked several of Westchester, New York's most prominent corporate tenants among the world's 50 most attractive employers for business students. Some of the companies include IBM Corp., PepsiCo Inc., Heineken and...
- With summer on, Rs 3,200 crore battle in mango drinks begins. // FRPT- FMCG Snapshot;3/16/2013, p11
The article reports that with Coca Cola having secured the lead in India's mango drinks market, PepsiCo and Parle Agro are battling for second place.
- Spotlight: Allergan Inc. // Orange County Business Journal;1/20/97, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p25
Presents statistical information on Allergan Incorporated for the nine months ended 30th September, 1996. Details on the price of stocks.
- Allergan recall. // Drug Topics;4/24/95, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p19
Reports that Allergan Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall of certain lots of its multipurpose lens care solution when a change was implemented in the manufacturing process.
- AEROSPACE & DEFENSE CONTRACTORS. // Orange County Business Journal;2005 Book of Lists, Vol. 27, p164
The article presents a ranking of aerospace and defense contractors. Boeing Integrated Defense Systems, whose partial list of defense projects include Future Combat Systems, Homeland Security and Services, and California State and Local Communication, is ranked first. Parker Aerospace, whose...
- NY Area's Largest Publicly Held Companies. // Crain's New York Business;5/25/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p14
The article presents information related to the New York City's largest publicly held companies and their rankings. Chief executive officer (CEO) of government-owned American Group Inc., which ranks at No. 34, warns it will take at least three years to repay the $170 billion it has borrowed. At...