Building Big Returns
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Maritime Gateway;Jun2015, p8
The article offers maritime business news briefs for India as of June 2015. Topics discussed include the acquisition of logistics firm LCL Logistix from CMA CGM Group, a technology transfer agreement signed by Larsen & Toubro with South Korea's Hyundai Heavy Industries and finance provided by...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/26/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 48, p22
Presents an update on construction contracts in the Middle East as of November 2004. Involvement of Hyundai Heavy Industries in the bidding for the construction contract to expand the desalination facility in Subiya, Kuwait; Status of Larsen & Toubro in the bidding for the contract to install a...
- Yellow table. // International Construction;May2010, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
A correction to the article on the incorrect ranking of Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. for the 2010 edition of the Yellow Table" that was published in the April 2010 issue is presented.
- Telvent to Implement Smart Grid Project for Maharashtra. // Transmission & Distribution World;Aug2010, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p16
The article reports on the agreement between Telvent with Larsen & Toubro Ltd. to partner on a turnkey contract for Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd. in implementing baseline data and information technology (IT) applications for energy accounting, auditing and IT-based consumer...
- L&T opens two institutes in Gujarat. // Project Monitor;11/1/2015, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p15
The article reports on the inauguration of the two institutes in Gujarat, India founded by Indian multinational conglomerate Larsen & Toubro Group (L&T), such as the L&T Institute of Project Management (IPM) and L&T Power Training Institute (PTI).
- Hyundai Presents Hybrid Excavators at Intermat. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;4/20/2012, p11
The article reports on Hyundai Heavy Industries' launch of its 9A Series and hybrid excavators.
- Hyundai Heavy Builds Wheel Loader Factory in China. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/11/2011, p15
The article reports that Hyundai Heavy Industries, the world's biggest shipbuilder and a leading construction equipment manufacturer, completed a 49 million dollars wheel loader factory in Taian, China which specializes in 3-ton and 5-ton wheel loaders.
- Power transformers on the move. // International Power Generation;Jan98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p4
Introduces a new class of mobile power transformers developed by Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd. Features and capabilities; Weight.
- Hyundai Heavy to Build Wind Farm in Pakistan. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2010, Vol. 62 Issue 2, p10
The article reports that Hyundai Heavy Industries Co Ltd. signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Yunus Brothers to build a wind farm in southern Pakistan.