Best 25 Stock Picks for 2008
- Experience at the top pays off for investors. Wollenberg, Yvonne Chilik // Medical Economics;9/15/2006, Vol. 83 Issue 18, p16
The article provides information pertaining to the consistencies of mutual funds in the U.S. Based on the Standard & Poor's study, top-performing mutual funds are maneuvered by more-experienced managers. It was revealed that half of those managers have an average tenure of 9.1 years, in compare...
- STANDARD&POOR'S TOP 10 FUNDS--OVER THREE YEARS. // Money Marketing;12/19/2002, p34
Presents Standard and Poor's (S&P) list of the top funds in Great Britain from 1999 to 2002. Insurance funds; Individual pension funds; Investment trusts; Unit trusts.
- STANDARD AND POOR'S TOP 10 FUNDS--OVER THREE YEARS. // Money Marketing;10/30/2003, p78
Lists the top mutual funds according to Standard and Poor's Corp. in Great Britain as of October 30, 2003. Insurance funds; Individual pensions; Investment trusts; Unit trusts.
- WEB HELP TO FIND A FUND. Corrigan, Majella // Money (Australia Edition);Mar2004, Issue 3, p68
Focuses on a Web site which contains ratings of the Standard & Poor's (S&P) on Australian managed funds. Extension of S&P ratings; Rating given by S&P to the Colonial First State First Choice Investments 452 share fund; Rating process of S&P.
- Needle in an A stack. Daley, James // Money Marketing;4/18/2002, p32
Analyzes the influence of qualitative fund ratings on the investment decisions of individual financial adviser (IFA) firms in Great Britain. View of Hargreaves Lansdown, head of research Mark Dampier on the reason of IFA firms for using the ratings; Argument of Standard & Poor's about its...
- S&P index ready to go. Collins, Daniel P. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov2002, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p22
Reports that Standard and Poor's has completed the selection of the 40 components of its S and P Hedge Fund index in the U.S. Sub-indexes that make up the index; Medium money under management for the 40 funds; Implications on the investment sector.
- DATABANK STANDARD & POOR'S TOP 10 FUNDS--OVER THREE YEARS. // Money Marketing;10/2/2003, p54
Lists the 10 best mutual funds over three years for various categories based on rankings made by Standard & Poor's Corp. Insurance funds in Great Britain; Europe excluding Great Britain; Far East excluding Japan; Global equities.
- Rating absolute return funds. // Fund Strategy;7/31/2006, p17
The article focuses on Standard & Poor's creation of a classification system and ratings research process for absolute funds. The decision to create a separate classification of absolute return funds has been prompted by the great number of launches since the introduction of Undertaking of...
- STANDARD & POOR'S TOP 10s. // Money Marketing;9/7/2006, p30
The article presents a list of Standard and Poor's top 10 unit trusts, top 10 investment trusts and top 10 insurance funds in Great Britain. CF Ruffer Baker Steel Fund is the top unit trust, Martin Currie I and G Cap is the top investment trust, and Winterthur Merrill Lynch Gld and G is the top...