- Progress Report. Fields, Bill // Golf World;2/28/2003, Vol. 56 Issue 30, p12
Features golfer Jack Nicklaus.
- The Jack Nicklaus Syndrome. Hatfield, Dolph // Humanist;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p38
Focuses on the alleged racist attitudes of professional golfer Jack Nicklaus. Nicklaus' argument for the few number of African-American professional golfers; Other example of famous racist slurs.
- When something necessarily dies. Callahan, Tom // Golf Digest;Feb96, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p160
Focuses on profession golfer Jack Nicklaus' continuos participation in senior golf tournaments. Nicklaus career as a senior golfer; Tournaments that he played in.
- Master of them all. Miller, Johnny; Yocom, Guy // Golf Digest;Apr96, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p153
Describes the strategies and techniques of Jack Nicklaus, champion of several golf tournaments. Movements in swings; Swing method; Photographs.
- The `big train' effect. Miller, Johnny // Golf Digest;Apr96, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p166
Presents photographs of Jack Nicklaus demonstrating his swings in golf. Long hits; Wide distance; Heavy impact on the ball.
- Legend of legends is what power begat. Murray, Jim // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/1/96, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p14B
Focuses on golfer Jack Nicklaus. Career highlights; Comment on Nicklaus's short-games.
- Masters Tournament. // Newsweek;4/28/86, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p80
Jack Nicklaus, at 46, became the oldest player to win the Masters tournament recently. It was his 20th victory in a major tournament and he was embraced by fans everywhere as the embodiment of class and dignity in golf. See also (Sports Illustrated, 4/28/86, 8c, p46, 4p) See also (Time,...
- The BEAR'S Back. Verdi, Bob // Golf World;4/4/2003, Vol. 56 Issue 35, p44
Profiles Jack Nicklaus, six-time Masters champion and member of the Augusta National Golf Club.
- Bear baiting. // Golf World;4/14/95, Vol. 48 Issue 35, p116
Reports on Jack Nicklaus' frustration over his performance during the 59th Masters in Augusta, Ga. Prior winning of Nicklaus in the tradition and obtainment of two eagles.