- Thinking Big: Limited Assets Don't Limit These CUs. Ortiz, Lauralee // Credit Union Journal;02/12/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p1
Focuses on the plans of small credit unions in the United States. Participation of credit unions in shared branch partnership; Use of Visa debit cards for making business transactions; Web site of the Riverside Health System Employees Credit Union.
- MasterCard Issues Rules For Payroll Card Users. // ISO & Agent Weekly;12/19/2013, Vol. 9 Issue 46, p19
The article offers information on credit card company MasterCard and its new rules for companies that utilize payroll cards involving fee transparency, free access to account information, and access to educational resources.
- NYCE, Other ATM Nets Discussing Debit Card Alliance For E-Commerce. STOCK, HELEN // American Banker;3/1/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 41, p1
States that major regional automated teller machine (ATM) networks in the United States are in talks on an agreement that could make widespread use of debit cards for Internet payments. Plans to offer SafeDebit, a personal identification number-activated CD-ROM, that would act like an ATM card;...
- Payroll cards target ‘un-banked’ workers. Stewart, Marc // Journal of Business (10756124);3/25/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 7, pB1
Focuses on the significance of the payroll cards in various companies in Spokane, Washington. Reduction on the costs of processing the payroll of the employees; Improvement on the quality of service; Use of the debit cards in purchasing products and services.
- Make Security A Way Of Life, Council Urges. // ISO & Agent Weekly;9/11/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p5
The article discusses advice from the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council that card data security should be a constant priority for businesses, not just when compliance processors from PCI come around for annual audits. Topics discussed include PCI issuing a new guidance...
- MC Posts 7.4% Rise In Maestro Products. Lindenmayer, Isabelle // American Banker;12/27/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 246, p6
States the financial performance of MasterCard International's online debit brand, Maestro. The increase in cards issued over the previous year;The increase in transactions and purchase dollar volume in the third quarter reported by the New York company; Data showing Maestro's base in Europe,...
- NO CREDIT CARD, NO SERVICE? Sykes, Tanisha A. // Black Enterprise;Dec2004, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p160
Presents an advice on the issue of requiring credit cards as payment to some business transactions. Use of the credit card by the company as a security measure in case anything happens to their merchandise; Benefits of debit cards for merchants.
- TheGoodTheBadTheUgly. // Network World;10/17/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p6
Reports developments in the business enterprises in the U.S. Estimation of the country's spam generators; Warning issues to the uses of Bank of America's Visa Buxx prepaid debit cards for possible sensitive information compromised the theft of an unencrypted laptop computer; Decline in sales of...
- Cards That Count The Costs. Hawser, Anita // Global Finance;Feb2005, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p34
Reports on the potential benefits of commercial cards for the companies. Usage of the commercial cards; Advantages on the use of commercial cards over cash; Regulatory measures on the use of the cards.