- Nintendo makes Cake U-turn. Crown, Hannah // PRWeek (London);11/9/2012, p02
The article reports on the decision of Japan-based video game company Nintendo to withdraw plans to appoint Cake as its retained consumer agency. The decision was made as the company prepares for the launch of its latest Wii U video game console on November 30, 2012. It reveals that the launch...
- What's hot & not. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Oct2009, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p109
The article reviews two video games from Nintendo Co. Ltd., including Wii and Virtual Boy.
- Nintendo ready to take 3-D gaming to mass market. Ortutay, Barbara // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;4/6/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p12
The article focuses on the success of the handheld 3DS video game of Nintendo Co. Ltd. in the U.S. market.
- WII U PREPARES FOR LAUNCH. MAYES, TROY // Tech Trader;Nov2012, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the launch of Wii video games by Nintendo Co. Ltd.
- Nintendo Wii U. KIDMAN, ALEX // Techlife Australia (Bauer Media Group);Feb2013, Issue 8, p13
The article offers brief information on the new gaming console, Wii U, from Japanese consumer electronics company Nintendo Co. Ltd.
- console wars Redux. Moltenbrey, karen // Computer Graphics World;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p16
The article offers brief information on several computer gaming consoles from Nintendo Co. Ltd. including the Wii U console, the GameStick android-based console, and the WikiPad controller.
- Nintendo gears up to launch Wii successor. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;6/2/2012, p29
The article reports that Nintendo will release details of the Wii U gaming console which will target families and women with its features of a tablet-style controller with a six-inch screen, motion sensors, camera, microphone and speakers.
- Nintendo Ditches Wii U's TVii. // Micro Mart;2015 Special Issue, Issue 1374, p52
The article reports that gaming company Nintendo has stopped TVii feature in its gaming console Wii.
- Test Drive: Wii WHEEL AND MARIO KART Wii. // Popular Mechanics;May2008, Vol. 185 Issue 5, p28
The article evaluates the motion-sensing controller Wii Wheel and the video game Mario Kart Wii from Nintendo Co. Ltd.