Jackson disc thrills again
- Thriller. Leigh, Bill // Bass Player;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p68
The article reviews the music release "Thriller," by Michael Jackson.
- From "Starlight" to "Thriller": The Poetics of Michael Jackson's Defining Recording. // American Music Review;Spring2011, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p8
The article offers information on the poetic style of Michael Jackson on his music album "Thriller." Accordingly, musicologist Albin Zak considers Jackson as one of the poetic musicians in the field of popular music. Meanwhile, it cites the positive comments addressed by musician Quincy Jones to...
- MICHAEL'S MARVELOUS VOICE. Ollison, Rashod // Jet;6/28/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 25, p44
In this article the author discusses musician Michael Jackson's vocal skills. Jackson, who died on June 25, 2009, is credited with being an outstanding musical performer as a result of his stage presence and the wildly popular music videos which accompanied his album "Thriller." The author...
- Thriller: 25th Anniversary Edition. Vrabel, Jeff // Billboard;2/16/2008, Vol. 120 Issue 7, p66
The article reviews the reissue of the popular music album "Thriller: 25th Anniversary Edition," by Michael Jackson.
- Can't Beat It. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;2/15/2008, Issue 978, p64
The article reviews the 25th anniversary edition of the music release "Thriller," by Michael Jackson. INSETS: Backstory;...AND THE NOT-SO-THRILLING EXTRAS.
- MICHAEL JACKSON. Sanneh, Kelefa // New Yorker;7/6/2009, Vol. 85 Issue 20, p26
The article discusses singer Michael Jackson and his album "Thriller." One of the songs, "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'," drew perhaps too much inspiration from Cameroon singer Manu Dibango, and the two men eventually reached a financial settlement. Although Jackson was involved in several...
- THE SCORE. Murphy, Keith; Habtezghi, Naz // Essence (Time Inc.);Sep2009, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p150
This section reviews several music releases of Michael Jackson, including "Off the Wall," "Thriller," and "Invincible."
- Jackson Heights. Raftery, Brian M. // Entertainment Weekly;3/1/2002, Issue 642, p84
Features the music recording 'Thriller,' by Michael Jackson.
- Michael Jackson. Neal, Chris // Performing Songwriter;Mar/Apr2008, Vol. 15 Issue 108, p36
The article reviews the music release "Thriller: 25th Anniversary Edition," by Michael Jackson.