The Arrogance of Technology
- Want an M-B SL500? Come back next year. Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News Europe;10/8/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p27
Introduces the Mercedes-Benz SL500 roadster from Mercedes-Benz. Price; Competitors; Engine; Dimensions; Standards.
- The real smart car. Cortez, John P. // AutoWeek;12/07/98, Vol. 48 Issue 50, p18
Features the Mercedes Benz W220 automobile. Use of the Distronic Cruise Control; Absence of a key; Provision of better ride comfort; Inclusion of an automatic cylinder cut-out.
- C how they run. // AutoWeek;12/14/98, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p4
Reports that the next-generation Mercedes-Benz C-Class and a face-lifted SLK due in late 1999 will both use a 320-horsepower, supercharged V6 engine. Engines' provision of the C with greater firepower; Development of the powerplant from the existing three-valve V6; Features of the V6.
- Apart from the crowd. Hart, Roger // AutoWeek;06/12/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 25, p10
Reports on Mercedes-Benz's decision not to exhibit its Mercedes-Benz C-Class at a March 2000 motorshow in Geneva, Switzerland. Event selected by the company to introduce the car; Attendance during the car's unveiling.
- Stuck on Style. STOLL, JOHN D. // AutoWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p16
Features the Mercedez-Benz G500 automobile by Mercedes-Benz. Price of the automobile; Design of G500; Performance rating of G500.
- Mercedes-Benz C320. Stoll, John D. // AutoWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p17
Features the Mercedes-Benz C320 automobile by Mercedes-Benz. Performance rating of C320; Specifications of C320; Description of C320.
- New Mercedes SUV stronger, more powerful. Koland // San Diego Business Journal;03/08/99, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p26
Evaluates the 1999 Mercedes-Benz ML430 automobile. Safety and standard features; Engine specifications; Handling characteristics; Price.
- Mercedes CL600: A taste of the good life. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;7/6/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p5
Evaluates the two-door car 2001 Mercedes Benz CL600 by automobile manufacturer Mercedes Benz. Price range; Driving characteristics; Features of the vehicle.
- Mercedes Returns to the Head of Its Class. Phelan, Mark // Automotive Industries;Sep98, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p9
Presents information as it pertains to the Mercedes S-Class automobile. Features of the automobile; Information on the interior design of the automobile.
- Moose-proof A-Class set for sales coup. // Automotive Engineer;Mar98, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p7
Reports the production of the revamped version of the Mercedes-Benz A-Class automobile by DaimlerChrysler AG in Great Britain. Amount spent on a package of chassis underpinning improvements; Reputation of the firm in car safety; Evaluation on the safety standards of the vehicle.