Get in the game
- Cycle plant is honda's guinea pig. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;10/4/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5841, p8
Reports on Honda of America Manufacturing Inc.'s re-engineering program for its automobile factories as of October 4, 1999. Company's plan to integrate the production of parts and vehicle assembly; Other companies' plan to adopt the concept.
- Strong demand for Civics puts Honda's flexibility test on hold. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;9/18/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5894, p31
Reports the delay in the renovation of the assembly plant for Honda of America Manufacturing Inc. in East Liberty, Ohio. Problems with capacity; Issues motivating the investment in flexible factories; Information on the production layout of the company.
- Honda poised to expand U.S. engine output. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;12/20/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5530, p30
Reports on the plan of Honda of America Manufacturing Inc. to expand its engine capacity at its Anna, Ohio drivetrain component plant in order to keep up with the expected car production. Plans of building more Accord and Civic vehicles at the Ohio facility; Plant's annual production of...
- The Idea: Rainwater Reuse. Johnson, Jim // Waste News;3/19/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p18
The article reports on the environmental and financial benefits achieved by Honda of America Manufacturing Inc. by reusing rainwater in its manufacturing plant in Marysville, Ohio. Reuse of rainwater has allowed the company to reduce groundwater withdrawal by about 40 million gallons annually....
- The Accord's awesome launch. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Manufacturing & Production;Sep97, Vol. 109 Issue 9, p52
Relates how Honda of America Manufacturing Inc.'s Marysville, Ohio-based automobile plant transformed the 1997 Honda Accord automobile to give way to the 1998 launching of the 1998 Accord. Plant as the primary source of all Accords sold in North America; Model changes and automobile production...
- Ohio is backbone of Honda's foray into new markets. Dalton, Robert W. // Automotive News;5/24/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5820, p8n-v
Reports on the role of Honda of America Manufacturing Inc.'s car and supply plants in Ohio in the firm's global operations. Handling of the firm's international parts supply operation by Denise Garrison; Implementation of the Americas Strategy program; Supply of engines, metal stampings,...
- manufacturing news. // Production Technology News;Jun2004, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p4
Presents news briefs on the U.S. manufacturing industry as of June 2004. Plan of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry for the industry; Growth of employment in manufacturing; Expansion of the Honda of America Manufacturing automobile plant in Marysville, Ohio.
- 'We Can Do It' // Ward's Auto World;Apr2004, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the plans of Honda of America Mfg. Inc. to shift some Accord sedan production early in 2005 from its Marysville, Ohio plant to the nearby East Liberty, Ohio facility. Purpose of the move; Information on the Marysville Auto Plant; Capacity at East Liberty.
- Honda Investing $215 Million More in Ohio Plants. // Foundry Management & Technology;Sep2013, Vol. 141 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the $180 million in investment by automaker Honda of America Manufacturing Inc. at its Anna Engine Plant in Ohio. It says that the automaker will introduce its Honda Earth Dreams Technology initiative, which aims to improve engine technologies that will combine fuel...