Building Better Vehicles Via Functional Build
- How to service submerged commercial-vehicle components. // Fleet Owner Blog;11/9/2012, p9
The article describes the Technical Bulletin released by Meritor which details service instructions for commercial-vehicle components that are immersed in contaminated flood waters.
- Rims: Ride or Die? // Men's Fitness;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p58
The article provides an answer to a question on the right rim for the automobile.
- Largest ever roof module made of PC. // Canadian Plastics;Jun2007, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p29
The article describes the polycarbonate roof module for automobiles from Bayer Inc.
- Body replacement part are still a controversial subject. // Aftermarket Business;Nov99, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p130
Deals with issues concerning automobile body replacement parts in the United States. Changes in the collision repair industry and replacement parts business; Position of some automobile insurers on imitation body parts; Main concern of consumers regarding collision repairs.
- "PARKED" FOR A REASON? Kendall, Scott // Motor Age;Nov2004, Vol. 123 Issue 11, p18
Discusses the mechanical problems encountered in using a 1995 Ford E150 Club Wagon van. Reason for the locking of the van's shifter; Observation on the van after the installation of a replacement column; Information the Brake Pressure Switch of the van.
- Taxable sales decline in October. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/5/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, pP13
The article provides information on the taxable sales decline in October 2008. According to the article, taxable sales continued their decline, falling 6.8 percent in Clark County and 6.2 percent statewide, while sales for the first four months of the fiscal year slipped 3.7 percent in Clark...
- Bulletin: Rear power window(s) inoperative. // Automotive Body Repair News;May2005, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p64
Presents information about 2002-2004 Explorer four-door Mountaineer and Aviator vehicles in the U.S. Condition of the power window motor; Operation of the window motor; Function of the rear windows.
- M2/M3-Series Bradleys, MLRS Carrier...GET THE RIGHT PARTS. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct2001, Issue 587, p15
Focuses on the parts of the generator assembly of the Bradley and MLRS military vehicles.
- MAKE SHACKLES STAY PUT. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Oct2001, Issue 587, p16
Emphasizes the importance of the towing shackles of the MLRS carrier. Proper way of checking the cutter pin for breaks or fall out.