Culture & the Improvement of the Design Process
- EVENTS. // AutoWeek;6/13/2005, Vol. 55 Issue 24, p22
The article presents information on various events related to the automobile industry. The Neo Fest Custom Compact Nationals will be held on August 6, 2005 in Columbus, Ohio. The Northwest Fiero Fest will take place on August 12-14, 2005 in Richland, Washington. The All-Mustang Car Show will be...
- Europeans battle for upper-medium segment. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News;3/24/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6030, p20
Reports that automakers are changing their strategies for upper-medium model automobiles due to rise in popularity of sports utility vehicles and minivans in Europe. Decline in market share of upper-medium models; Movement of upper-medium models toward premium models; Comments of Ronald...
- Incoming. // Wheels;Feb2010, p24
The article presents the incoming models of automobiles to be released in 2010 in Australia, including the Mazda 2 sedan from Mazda Motor Corp., BMW 5 Series from Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), and Toyota FT-86 from Toyota Motor Corp.
- WHAT'S YOUR DREAM GARAGE? // Motor;Feb2010, p117
The article presents different models of supercars in Australia including the 1969 Mustang Mach 1, the 1999 Mazda RX-7 RZ Series 8, 2008 Falcon XR6 Turbo.
- REV ED. Maclean, Andrew // Motor;Feb2010, p9
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the series of back-to-back road tests for various automobile models in the 21st century and an exclusive preview of the performance car available over 2020 in Australia.
- Automakers unveil new models in Shanghi. // Delta Automotive Report;May2011, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the move of automakers to bring out new models of their sports utility vehicle (SUVs), luxury sedans, and electric concept cars to Automobile Shanghai in China.
- What's New In Europe '99. Feast, Richard // Automotive Industries;Oct98, Vol. 178 Issue 10, p65
Shows several 1999 car models manufactured by automakers in Europe. Volkswagen Bora; Maserati 3200 GT; Peugeot 206.
- What's New In Asia. Phelan, Mark; Fisher, Paul // Automotive Industries;Oct98, Vol. 178 Issue 10, p69
Shows several 1999 car models manufactured by automakers in Asia. Daewoo Matiz; Daihatsu Terios; Fiat Palio.
- 20 world debuts bound for N.Y. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;4/14/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6033, p8
Automakers will unveil a rich mix of products at the New York International Auto Show to be held in the week ending April 14, 2003. At least 16 production vehicles and four concepts will make their world debuts. These include 2004 Buick Rendezvous Ultra, Cadillac CTS V series, Chevrolet Malibu...