- Hybrid Handshake. // Ward's Auto World;Jan2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p9
Reports on a agreement between General Motors (GM) Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG to jointly develop a fuel-saving 2-mode hybrid electric power-train system as of January 2005. Schedule for the release of the Chevrolet Tahoe automobile and GMC Yukon sport utility vehicle (SUV) from GM featuring...
- Volt's Exterior Design Extends Range. Amend, James M. // Ward's Auto World;Jan2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p22
The article reports on the initiative of General Motors Corp. (GM) to task designers with creating an aerodynamic body that optimizes the efficiency of the Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid vehicle while also resonating with consumers. GM has established a studio on the campus of its research and...
- Chevy's new TrailBlazer SUV aims to top Explorer. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;12/21/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p15
Highlights the 2002 Chevy TrailBlazer sport utility vehicle from General Motors Corp. Design; Speed and engine performance; Safety features.
- Avalanche of Opportunity. Krebs, Michelle // Ward's Auto World;Jun2001, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p44
Introduces the 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche 4WD sport utility vehicle manufactured by General Motors Corp. Design of the automobile; Practicality and versatility of the vehicle; Specifications of the Avalanche.
- Chevrolet Captiva. // Auto Express;11/20/2013, Issue 1295, p72
The article reports that Chevrolet is offering a discount for Captiva 4x4 sport utility vehicle in LT trim for the 2.2-litre VCDi diesel model until January 1, 2013.
- Chevy's big Tahoe still truckin'. Weaks, Kevin // Southern Illinois Labor Tribune;11/3/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 14, p6
The article offers information on the Chevrolet Tahoe sport utility vehicle (SUV) from General Motors Corp.
- Chevy aims hybrid SUV at coasts. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;11/19/2007, Vol. 82 Issue 6282, p8
The article reports that General Motors Corp. will target the U.S. automobile markets on the East and West coasts for its upcoming 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid, a two mode hybrid sport utility vehicle (SUV). Chevrolet also will limit sales of its upcoming Two Mode hybrid vehicles to dealerships...
- No fuelin' GM hits 300-mile mark. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;5/21/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p1
The article reports on a 300-mile zero emissions fuel cell drive of two Chevrolet Sequel vehicles from General Motors Corp. (GM) at Lyndhurst Castle in Tarrytown, New York. The sport utility vehicles are electronically powered by hydrogen fuels emitting only water vapor. GM officials said that...
- New Tracker gets a powerful boost. Miller, Joe // Automotive News;11/8/1999, Vol. 74 Issue 5847, p4
Reports on General Motors' installation of the V-6 engine of the Suzuki Grand Vitara car to the year 2001 model Chevrolet Tracker LT sport utility vehicle. Features and specifications.