- Doing digital. Famodu, LaRonda R.C. // Association Management;Dec98, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p52
Presents the remarks by `Briefing Memo' publisher Wally Bock and Executive Insights' president Richard Schroth on how organizations can handle digital developments. Need to start using digital media such as electronic mail and Web sites; Possibilities of having alliances with other...
- Fresh Starts for Your Leadership Letters. // Association Management;Jan2002, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p110
Offers creative ideas on writing letters for association members. Association events that can be highlighted; Range of questions that can be asked to members; Potential idea-generating sources for communicating with members. INSET: Writing Tips.
- How To Strengthen Any Organization. // Industrial Management;Jan67, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
Offers tips on strengthening any organization. Attendance of meetings; Objectives of an organization; Duties of membership; Importance of developing the ability to communicate.
- UKASS Annual Conference -- call for papers. // Management Services;Mar1998, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p41
The article reports on the annual conference of UK Association of Suggestion Schemes that was held in November 1997 at Stakis Hotel in Brighton, England. The conference provided an opportunity for suggestions scheme managers and those interested in employee involvement and internal communication...
- BROADBAND LEADERS CREATE "BROADBAND SERVICES FORUM" // Tele-Service News;Jan2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the merger of Broadband Content Delivery Forum and the Service Creation Community for the formation of the Broadband Services Forum (BSF) in January 2005. Purpose of BSF; Issues in the broadband industry to be dealt with by BSF; Strategic objective of the Service Creation Community.
- The quest for the low end. Clark, Robert // Telecom Asia;May2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p38
The article comments on the changes in the telecommunications industry. It discusses the technological shift toward open platforms and softswitches, and the market shift toward low-income segments. The article also reports on the GSM Association's development of a program to facilitate the...
- Asia telecoms rules OK. Tanner, John C. // Telecom Asia;Oct2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the distinction of Asia Pacific as the hottest region for telecommunications based on the indicators released by the International Telecommunication Union. Displacement of North America as the world's biggest mobile market; High concentration of Internet usage in select markets; Surge...
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;4/19/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the support given by the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association (NTCA) to small wireline carriers to delay the rural wireless local number portability (LNP) deadline. Statement issued by NTCA CEO Michael Brunner; Requirements from wireless carriers when wireless LNP was...
- Nexans joins 'Fiber-to-the-Home' council in Europe. // Wire Journal International;Jul2004, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p32
Announces the move of Nexans to join in the Fibre-to the-Home Council Europe. Creation of the council to promote the extension of fiber access in the region; Members of the council; Efforts of the company to create a new generation infrastructures supporting broadband services.