- Doing digital. Famodu, LaRonda R.C. // Association Management;Dec98, Vol. 50 Issue 13, p52
Presents the remarks by `Briefing Memo' publisher Wally Bock and Executive Insights' president Richard Schroth on how organizations can handle digital developments. Need to start using digital media such as electronic mail and Web sites; Possibilities of having alliances with other...
- Fresh Starts for Your Leadership Letters. // Association Management;Jan2002, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p110
Offers creative ideas on writing letters for association members. Association events that can be highlighted; Range of questions that can be asked to members; Potential idea-generating sources for communicating with members. INSET: Writing Tips.
- How To Strengthen Any Organization. // Industrial Management;Jan67, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p12
Offers tips on strengthening any organization. Attendance of meetings; Objectives of an organization; Duties of membership; Importance of developing the ability to communicate.
- UKASS Annual Conference -- call for papers. // Management Services;Mar1998, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p41
The article reports on the annual conference of UK Association of Suggestion Schemes that was held in November 1997 at Stakis Hotel in Brighton, England. The conference provided an opportunity for suggestions scheme managers and those interested in employee involvement and internal communication...
- Nexans joins 'Fiber-to-the-Home' council in Europe. // Wire Journal International;Jul2004, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p32
Announces the move of Nexans to join in the Fibre-to the-Home Council Europe. Creation of the council to promote the extension of fiber access in the region; Members of the council; Efforts of the company to create a new generation infrastructures supporting broadband services.
- Tennessee contingent creates state group to address zoning, legal issues. Motsay, Emily // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p11
Reports on the move of the wireless communication industry in Tennessee to coalesce to form the Tennessee Wireless Association. Mission of the association; Motivation behind the formation of the association; Number of members.
- Other technical societies of relevance. Ciciora, Walter S. // CED;Dec2004, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p56
Shares insights into the relevance of the most important technical society for technologists in the broadband industry in the U.S. Costs of membership; Development of technical society; Benefits of the societies for technologists.
- Wireless Data Forum. // Network Dictionary;2007, p530
A reference entry for "Wireless Data Forum" (WDF) is presented. WDF is a New Zealand-based industry organization dedicated to promote and educate New Zealand companies in many options and solutions available to them through the use of Wireless Data.
- BROADBAND LEADERS CREATE "BROADBAND SERVICES FORUM" // Tele-Service News;Jan2005, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the merger of Broadband Content Delivery Forum and the Service Creation Community for the formation of the Broadband Services Forum (BSF) in January 2005. Purpose of BSF; Issues in the broadband industry to be dealt with by BSF; Strategic objective of the Service Creation Community.