- Rhode Island allocates additional $3.5M to 1999 technology budget. // Electronic Education Report;09/30/98, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p6
Reports that the Rhode Island State Legislature has allocated addition $3.5 million to 1999 technology budget for schools.
- A framework for theory applicable to the education of landscape architects (and other environmental design professionals) Steinitz, Carl // Landscape Journal;Fall1990, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p136
No abstract available.
- Majority Of Teachers Ill-Prepared To Integrate Technology Into Classes. // Educational Marketer;09/06/99, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p4
Focuses on the report `New Teachers and Technology: Examining Perceptions, Habits and Professional Development Experiences,' by Market Data Retrieval which examined teachers' preparedness in integrating technology into their classrooms.
- Editor's Introduction. Jones, Anthony // Russian Education & Society;Dec2004, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p3
Introduces a series of articles concerning education in Russia, published in the December 2004 issue of the periodical "Russian Education and Society".
- Untitled. Coryton, Demitri; Hargreaves, Arabella; Marshall, Michael // Education Parliamentary Monitor;Nov2008, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p943
This article discusses various reports published within the issue including a synopsis of parliamentary and government activity in November 2008, answers to written parliamentary questions, published research journals, document reviews, publications, early day motions, written ministerial...
- Untitled. Coryton, Demitri; Hargreaves, Arabella; Marshall, Michael // Education Parliamentary Monitor;Jan2009, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p5
Several reports discussed within the issue are presented including an article on the issue of eliminating selection in primary education in Northern Ireland, another article that promotes early year education profession to men in England and another article debating on secondary education in...
- the gift of education. Risner, Joshua // Warrior Citizen;Winter2010, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p24
No abstract available.
- Can our colleges fix our schools? Three guiding maxims. Finn Jr., Chester E. // Academic Questions;Spring91, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p62
Presents three guiding maxims for people in higher education to address problems affecting primary and secondary education. Importance for colleges in not harming the schools with bad ideas; Important role of college entrance standards; Importance of giving any reasonable alternative teacher...
- Universities. Moloney, Bernadette // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p135
Reports that rising incomes and increasingly complex industrial processes are fuelling demand for higher training and education in Asia Pacific. Stretch of resources because of higher education demand; Comments by Denis Blight, chief executive at IDP Education Australia; Other authoritative...