Senate Aide Assey Is Cable-Ready
- CORRECTION. // Multichannel News;12/5/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 51, p6
A correction to the article "Big, Not Easy," that was published in the November 21, 2005 issue is presented.
- Playing the Name Game on McSlarrow's Successor. Eggerton, John; Gibbons, Kent; Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the speculated candidates of National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) president Klye McSlarrow's successor who includes former Democratic congressional staffer James Assey, Representative Rick Boucher, and Commerce Department General Counsel Cameron Kerry.
- NCTA, CTHRA, Wi-Fi Alliance get new execs. // CED;Feb2008, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p12
The article announces the appointments of two executives James M. Assey as executive vice president of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association and Lynne Ramsey as senior vice president of human resources for Charter Communications.
- Correction. // Architect;Dec2007, Vol. 96 Issue 14, p12
A correction to the article about Richard Swett, vice president of Leo A Daly, that was published in the November 2007 issue is presented.
- Correction. // Nation's Health;
The article announces that the Governing Council removed the positions of the American Public Health Association (APHA) vice presidents from the list of officers of the Association and from Governing Council membership.
- South Eastern Asia: Clarification - Singapore Airlines VP. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;11/30/2007, p58
A correction to an article about Huang Cheng Eng, Singapore Airlines vice president (VP) of marketing and regions, which was previously published in the November 16, 2007 issue, is presented.
- Surya Names Sullivan svp of Sales, National Accounts. // Home Textiles Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p14
The article announces that Paul Sullivan was appointed vice president of sales of Surya Inc.
- Peopleï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;3/9/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p7
The article announces that Jessica Lindl has been named vice president of Scientific Learning Corp. in Oakland, California.
- Stone & Youngberg Taps Flagg for Muni VP Post. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p6
The article announces that Denise Flagg was appointed corporate vice president at Stone & Youngberg LLC.