- Women Tell All: More Shocking Moments! Bell, Carrie; Clark, Champ; Greer, Carlos; Jones, Oliver; Kasica, Isley; Messer, Lesley; Bartolomeo, Joey; Dennis, Alicia; Dowd, Kathy Ehrich; Leonard, Elizabeth; McNiece, Mia; Strohm, Emily // People;3/19/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p26
The article presents quotations regarding the experiences of the cast of the reality television dating program "The Bachelor," including quotes from the television host Chris Harrison, reality television personality Ben Flajnik, and various female contestants.
- GONE WITH A WHIM. // Out;Mar2008, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p54
The article presents quotes on Southern living from the characters of the television program "Designing Women" including Charlene, Mary Jo, Julia and Suzanne.
- The X lexicon. Fretts, Bruce // Entertainment Weekly;3/10/95, Issue 265, p22
Presents a guide to the vocabulary used on the television program, `The X-Files'(ABC television). `Adult Video News'; Duane Barry; `Beyond the Sea'; Club Tepes; Crew Cut Man; Deep Throat; Dead Horse; Manitou; More.
- Jillian Bounces Back! Rizzo, Monica // People;5/25/2009, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p108
The article presents quotations from Jillian Harris, a participant of the 2009 season of the television program "The Bachelorette," regarding a variety of topics including on what she wants in a relationship, on why she would make a good girlfriend and on Jason Mesnick, a participant in the 2009...
- SoundBites. // Entertainment Weekly;8/3/2012, Issue 1218, p68
Several quotations are presented from television characters and hosts including Stuart, played by David Alan Basche, on "The Exes," Luke, played Carter MacIntyre, on "Drop Dead Diva," and host Joel McHale on "The Soup," on topics including gentlemen's clubs, dress shopping, and the unborn child...
- Sound Bites. // Entertainment Weekly;8/13/2010, Issue 1115, p68
Quotations are presented from characters in television programs including the programs "True Blood," "Mad Men" and "Jersey Shore."
- SoundBites. // Entertainment Weekly;6/24/2011, Issue 1160, p63
The article presents quotations from characters of televisions programs including "South Park," "The Voice," and "Love Bites."
- SoundBites. // Entertainment Weekly;10/7/2011, Issue 1175, p65
The article presents several quotes including television personality Simon Cowell assessing a performance on the television show "The X Factor," a character on the television show "Desperate Housewives," about the women in the show, and a character on the show "Up All Night," discussing irony.
- SOUNDBITES TV. // Entertainment Weekly;12/23/2011, Issue 1186/1187, p91
The article presents quotations from several television shows in 2011 including "Desperate Housewives," "Modern Family, and "Parks and Recreation."
- SoundBites. // Entertainment Weekly;2/17/2012, Issue 1194, p64
The article presents quotes spoken by characters from television shows such as "New Girl," "Parks and Recreation," and "30 Rock."