Coke Pumps Up Exercise TV
- Mashable CMO: Real-time not right for all brands. Johnson, Branwell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);6/17/2014, p4
The article discusses real-time marketing and the assessment of Mashable chief marketing officer (CMO) Stacey Martinet that it is not fit for all brands. Topics covered include the Mashable campaign for the "If Then" Broadway show through a partnership to use Velocity prediction platform of 360i...
- NRAEF takes aim. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p32
Reports that the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation and Coca-Cola North America have partnered to develop the newly enhanced and expanded web site of the Resource Center for Workforce Solutions. Comments from Ira Blumenthal, executive director of the Resource Center for...
- Abuelo's names Coca-Cola top supplier of the year. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/24/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 38, p74
The article announces the grant of the top supplier of the year award to Coca-Cola North America during the 2007 General Managers Summit in Texas.
- Coca-Cola gives Dasani a Plus. Toops, Diane // Food Processing (00156523);Jul2007, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p18
The article evaluates Coca-Cola North America's line of Dasani Plus vitamin-enhanced flavored water beverages for health-conscious consumers.
- Flavored Smoothies. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jun2008, Vol. 92 Issue 6, p76
The article evaluates the Minute Maid Smoothies from Coca-Cola North America.
- The unreal thing. Dent, Jackie // Bulletin with Newsweek;11/20/2001, Vol. 119 Issue 6302, p17
Features the diet Coke with Lemon softdrink. Comments of Cocaâ€”Cola North America executive Jan Hull on the product; Details on the availability of the drink in the Australian market; Information on the breakfast beverage advertising pitch of the company.
- The Week. Kerwin, Ann Marie // Advertising Age;5/30/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 22, p12
Offers news briefs concerning the advertising industry in the U.S., as of May 30, 2005. Effort of Havas group's independent shareholder advisory firms to urge shareholders to vote against executives nominated by Havas' top shareholder Vincent Bollore; Decision of Coca-Cola North America to...
- Coke, Charlotte track extend agreement. Lyttle, Steve // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/12/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 61, p13
The article reports on the extension on the partnership agreement between Speedway Motorsports Inc. and Coca-Cola North America until 2015 in New York.
- Dasani, Powerade go grape. // Food Processing (00156523);Oct2006, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p20
The article evaluates Powerade's Grape and Option Grape flavored water beverages by Coco-Cola North America.