Fair Warning for Copyright Holders
- Massillon Cable TV Named 2012 'System of the Year' by Communications Technology magazine. // CT Reports;9/7/2012, p1
The article announces that Massillon Cable TV Inc. has been named as System of the Year by "Communications Technology" magazine.
- All Eyes on You, Massillon Cable! Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;10/22/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p26
The article offers information on the declaration made by Kelly Rehm, the general manager and technical operations manager at Massillon Cable TV Inc., regarding a project to expand the broadband range up to 85 Megahertz.
- INDEPENDENT TECHNOLOGY AWARD: The Massillon PSIP Team. // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2010, p31
The article announces that the Program and System Information Protocol (PSIP) Team at Massillon Cable TV Inc. has received the Independent Technology Award from the journal "CableFax: The Magazine."
- FNC Yanks Signal in Ohio Towns. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;04/03/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p5
Reports on United States-based cable television network Fox News Channel's contract dispute with Ohio-based cable television operator Massillon Cable TV Inc. as of April 3, 2000. Case background; Fox News Channel's withdrawal of its signal from the cable television system.
- FNC, Ohio Op Are Talking. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;04/10/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the Fox News Channel cable television network and Massilon Cable TV Inc.'s bid to settle their contract dispute, which prompted the network to pull its signal off the Ohio cable system. Causes of the disputes; Proposals to settle the dispute.
- Untitled. // Communications Technology;Q4 2012, p5
The article announces the recipients of the Best Awards category of the Platinum Awards given to the broadband industry including the Best First award to Infinera Corp., the Best Skunkworks award to Massillon Cable TV Inc. and the Best IPv6 - Finally to Incognito Software Inc.
- 2012 System of the Year Massillon Cable TV Solving Network Problems, Sharing Intellectual Wealth. Baker, Debra // Communications Technology;Q4 2012, p6
The article presents a corporate profile of Ohio-based Massillon Cable TV Inc., the recipient of the 2012 System of the Year award given by the "Communications Technology" journal. It highlights the company's outspoken leadership and technical staff which continued to adopt the ever-changing...
- Deals Of The Day 10/11/12. // CT Reports;10/11/2012, p1
The article focuses on various strategic business deals signed among various communication technology firms in the U.S. It mentions that Massillon Cable TV Inc. selects Medios SecureMedia Encryptonite ONE HLS+, from Motorola Mobility LLC for delivering its premium content securely across devices...
- The 2012 CT "Best" Award Winners. // CT Reports;11/2/2012, p1
The article announces several awards presented at the 2012 Communications Technology (CT) Platinum Awards program including the ''Best First'' award to Infinera Corp., the ''Best Skunkworks'' award to Massillon Cable Television Inc. and the ''Best Tech Team'' award to Midcontinent Communications...