SCORING WITH AFFILIATES
- NFL Network Wants to Score With Fans, Players, Brands. // Brandweek;9/18/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 34, p9
The article presents an interview with Judy Fearing, senior vice president of marketing at NFL Network. She cites the challenges in building a cable network that covers the National Football League (NFL). She explains how the network fits into the new media marketing strategy of the NFL. She...
- Line of the week. // Sports Illustrated;6/13/2011, Vol. 114 Issue 24, p22
The article presents a joke by sportscaster Rich Eisen on the lack of program content available to the cable television network NFL Network due to the lockout in the National Football League (NFL).
- In the Game. Consoli, John // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2011, Vol. 141 Issue 14, p31
The article reports that the National Football League (NFL) prevented the ability of NFL Network to sell advertising for live regular-season games, after it locked out its players in March 2011.
- DEFLATEGATE BOOSTS NFL NETWORK RATINGS. BOND, PAUL // Hollywood Reporter;5/29/2015, Vol. 421 Issue 17, p11
The article reports on the deflategate suspension of football quarterback Tom Brady from the National Football League due to his alleged actions in deflating footballs before the AFC Championship which increased the household ratings of cable network NFL Network in the U.S.
- NFL Tackles Cable. Grossman, Ben // Broadcasting & Cable;7/31/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 30, p3
This article reports on the marketing campaign by NFL Network which aims to parlay its new package of National Football League (NFL) regular-season games into improved carriage in the U.S., as part of its offensive against cable operators. The network will spend millions for the campaign. NFL...
- On the Grid. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;10/30/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p10
The article focuses on the National Football League Network's broadcast of league games and the bevy of big-name advertising it has attracted. An overview of the Network is provided, focusing on its programming content, on-air personalities and digital offerings. Also discussed is how...
- RedZone Scores TD With Fans. Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;10/15/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 36, p12
The article focuses on NFL RedZone, a cable television channel of the company NFL Network which presents television broadcasting of live highlights of National Football League (NFL) games on Sundays. The popularity of NFL RedZone with football fans, particularly players of the game of fantasy...
- The Game is 'Afoot' for Kaplan In Exec Move to NFL Network. Janoff, Barry // Brandweek;10/29/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 39, p44
The article profiles Dena Kaplan, who is the senior vice president of marketing for the NFL Network, which is a cable television network owned by the National Football League. It is suggested that one of Kaplan's biggest challenges will be raising the bar set by her well-respected predecessor,...
- Divine Invention. Taylor, Phil // Sports Illustrated;12/21/2009, Vol. 111 Issue 25, p80
The article reviews the television program â€œRedZone,â€ presented by the National Football League's NFL Network on Sundays during the afternoon football games, with host Scott Hanson.