2006 Gains Lost in '07
- Cable Stocks Just Can't Win for Losing. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;1/9/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p33
The article presents information on the financial performance and stock prices of several cable television operators in the U.S. as of January 9, 2006. Leading the list of stock decliners was Charter Communications Inc., which saw its stock dropped 45.3% ($1.01 per share) between January 3, 2005...
- Is Cable a Safe Haven? // Multichannel News;11/20/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p86
Informs on Salomon Smith Barney Inc. analyst Niraj Gupta's rating on some United States cable television stocks. 'Buy' rating on Cablevision Systems Corp., Charter Communications Inc. and Comcast Corp.; 'Outperform' rating on Cox Communications Inc.; 'Buy' rating on Mediacom Communications Corp.
- Charter approves share issue for transactions with Comcast. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Mar2015, p2
The article reports on the shareholders' approval of American cable television company Charter Communications Inc. to issue shares to help finance its acquisition of stakes at the Midwest Cable Communications business of mass media company Comcast Corp.
- Slow and Steady Wins in Simulcasts. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;8/29/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p27
Reports that the leading cable operators delivering digital-simulcast conversions had plenty of advice for their fellow operators in the U.S. Ways to implement the technology while focusing on plant-quality issues; Installation of the low-cost digital set-tops of Comcast Corp.; Initial...
- Slow Growth at Rural Ops. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p27
Reports on the financial performance of small-market cable operator in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2005. Decline in digital subscribers of Charter Communications Inc. in the period; Percentage increase in the revenue of Charter; Capital expenditure raised by Mediacom Communications Corp.
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;12/15/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p23
The article presents several tables which include one listing several U.S. communications firms including Cablevision, Charter and Comcast as per their stock prices in December 2014, and other comparing market performance of the industry on S&P 500 index and NASDAQ. It mentions that Ben...
- Charter Brightens Investors. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/1/2015, pA01
4 Cable TV provider
- Charter Pays Up For TW Cable. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/27/2015, pA01
- WHAT RECESSION? Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/8/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 39, p10
The article presents information on the growth of cable stocks during the first nine months of 2012 in the U.S. It informs that the cable stocks increased by 40 percent during the time period and highlights that the stocks of Time Warner Cable Inc. raised by 47.5 percent during the time period....