Netflix Flips On Net Video
- LG Unveils '07 CE, Appliance Lines. Tarr, Greg; Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/6/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p1
The article provides information on consumer electronics to be released by LG Electronics in 2007.
- iPads, GooglePhones and Kindles: welcome to 2010. Tanner, John C. // Wireless Asia;Feb2010, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
The article presents the editor's views regarding 2010 technological innovations pertaining to electronic gadgets. He reflects on the changes in the last 10 years when mobile handsets such as Motorola Inc.'s Razr and LG Electronic's Chocolate was a hit among users. He features devices such as...
- Not A 'Lazy, Hazy' Summer. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/3/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p2
In this article the author reflects on the explosion of product and consumer promotional debut in the summer of 2009. He enumerates several consumer electronic manufacturers that will be launching products during the period, including LG, Niles, and JVC. He considers the trend a significant...
- Innovations 2012 Design & Engineering Showcase Honors. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/10/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p49
The article announces the winners of the Innovations 2012 Design & EngineeringShowcase Honors, including ASUS Computer International, Audiovox Corp. and LG Electronics USA.
- Accessible Innovation: Striking the Balance Between What's New and What's Right. O'Connor, Paul // Rotman Management;Fall2014, p42
The article focuses on the blueprint for innovation, citing the Nest Learning Thermostat which may be the most talked-about innovation in consumer electronics. It mentions the work of design team at the outset of an innovation project, and the development of a revolutionary product for the...
- LG Electronics Wins Multiple Awards at the 2012 CES. // CD Computing News;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p1
The article announces the awards won by LG Electronics (LG) at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), including the best high-definition television (HDTV) at CES by CNET, Popular Mechanics Editor's Choice, and IMS Research TV Innovations Immersive Award.
- Korean sales surge in Iran, Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/26/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 21, p5
Reports on the increase in the sales of South Korea-based household electronics firm LG Electronics in the Middle East and Africa in 1999.
- BACK (end) to the FUTURE. McPherson, Doug // Response;Aug2007, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p40
The article offers information about the aspects one should look for to ensure that back-end partners are working in the U.S. The author said that one aspect that helps companies in attaining fulfillment is technology in fact Andy Arvidson, founder of Imagine Fulfillment Services said that one...
- Cross-Boundary Collaboration for Sustained Innovation. HOQUE, FAISAL // MWorld;Fall2011, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p38
The article discusses the aspects of cross-boundary collaboration and its contribution towards sustained innovation. It mentions that cross-boundary collaboration exists where ideas are celebrated and in a culture where business and technology have successfully converged to accomplish the...