- No dot-coms allowed. David, Grainger // Fortune;10/14/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 7, p254
Reports on the Kinetics Internet fund. How it has performed better than the technology heavy Nasdaq; Investment in non-Internet stocks, including Fidelity National Finance; Manager Peter Doyle's comments about his investment strategy.
- Our '99 fund picks: WOW! Preston, Susan Harrington // Medical Economics;11/06/2000, Vol. 77 Issue 21, p67
Examines the performance of stock funds included in 'Medical Economics' magazine's 1999 list of best stock funds. Disparity in performance; Rate of return; Factors contributing to the growth of the stock funds; Portfolio holdings of top stock funds.
- Preferred stock lives up to its name. Blau, Joel M. // Urology Times;7/1/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p22
The article provides an answer to a question about the major difference between preferred stock and common stock.
- High dispersion in global equityas losses shave first-half returns. // Euro Hedge;8/17/2015, p1
The article reports on the high dispersion of returns that global equity sector seen in June 2015, citing the range of monthly performance of several global equity funds in Europe.
- Equity Funds Had Net Outflows in June. // American Banker;7/31/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 145, p8
Cites a report by the Investment Company Institute which states that multibillion dollars have flowed out of equity funds in June, 2002 in the U.S. Statistics on net inflows into stock funds in first half of 2002.
- Equity Funds Fell 11% in 2Q . // American Banker;7/9/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 129, p7
Cites the data released by Lipper Research indicating the poor performance of stock funds in the United States in the second quarter of 2002. Percentage of decline of equity funds; Total decline in U.S. dollars.
- Guaranteed facts. Farrow, Paul // Money Marketing;4/21/2011, p39
In this article, the author discusses the significance of guaranteed facts in the debate over guaranteed equity bonds (GEBs) in Great Britain.
- Large-cap Australian funds least active. Tsanadis, Andrew // Money Management;12/1/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p8
The article reports on the consideration of large-cap Australian share funds as the least active among the other international share funds and single-country.
- Fund Anatomy. // Money Today;Sep2013, p19
The article reports on the decline in the gains of equity funds in India in 2013 due to the decrease in diversified schemes.