- Build a Ladder Stand. Wood, Scott // Field & Stream;Oct2006, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p66
The article offers step-by-step instructions for building a ladder stand.
- Three clever uses for an old ladder. // Country Living;Jun2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p49
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making several household items from a ladder including a towel rack, pot rack, and a picture frame.
- Make a Rope Ladder. Seidman, David // Boating;Apr2012, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p25
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a rope ladder.
- Do it yourself, danger-free. Cohen, Arianne // Health (Time Inc.);Nov2007, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p86
The article presents information on how to safely perform do-it-yourself home repair. A list of rules is presented, including the suggestion that individuals focus on the project at hand instead of multitasking, that they should recognize the ladder as a dangerous tool, and that they should...
- Ladder safety basics. // This Old House;Oct2011, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p28
The article offers ladder safety tips. Suggestions include using a fiberglass ladder when working with or near power lines, avoiding standing on the top two rungs, and using a tool belt or rope to haul equipment to keep hands free. Recommendations for ladder upgrade accessories are presented...
- TOTALLY PRODUCTS. // DIY Week;2/22/2013, p14
The article offers brief information on several products exhibited at the Totally DIY and Totally Tools show in 2013 including the loft ladders from Youngman Group Ltd., the Mouseplane tool from Power Adhesives Ltd., and the range of hand and power tools from Draper Tools Ltd.
- Impacting your business through e-learning. McCrea, Dean // Wood Digest;Sep2006, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for implementing a successful electronic learning program.
- Dub Song LYRICS. Kenney, Karen Latchana // Cool Reggae Music;2008, p24
The article provides step-by-step instructions for writing reggae music lyrics to a dub song.
- Catchin' some rays. Albala, Leila // Child Life;Oct/Nov94, Vol. 73 Issue 7, p36
Features an activity for making a sun catcher with directions included.