- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 162 Issue 2, p112
The article evaluates several fire fighting equipment including an aerial ladder from Pierce Manufacturing Inc., a foam attack trailer from the Fire Wagons Division of the Crash Rescue Equipment Service Inc., and a pumper with a rear-mounted pump from the Rosenbauer Group.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;May2009, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p76
The article offers U.S. news briefs related to fire departments development. The Pagosa Fire Department Protection District has received the delivery of four-wheel drive engine that was built on a Spartan Gladiator chassis in Pagosa Spring, Colorado. Vermillion Fire Department bought 105-Smeal...
- Toronto Takes Delivery of Pierce Quint, Pumper. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;8/27/2012, p1
The article reports on the Pierce Manufacturing Inc.'s delivery of a 75-foot Pierce Ultimate Configuration (PUC) aerial ladder, a PUC pumper, and a heavy-duty rescue unit to Toronto Pearson International Airport Fire & Emergency Services.
- Heavy-Rescue Trailer. // Fire Chief;Jan2006, Vol. 50 Issue 1, Special section p10
The article focuses on the Tractor Drawn tactical response trailer from Rosenbauer America. It features a Commander AT chassis with 10-inch raised roof and seating for six firefighters. The trailer is powered by a 425 horsepower Detroit Diesel engine. The unit can carry trench-rescue and...
- ROSENBAUER'S 109-FOOT AERIAL. // Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p8
The article discusses that Lesslie Fire Department in York County, South Carolina has purchased a 109-foot, four-section aerial from Rosenbauer America. The unit features a 1,500-gpm Darley LDM single-stage pump, a rear aerial inlet and pump discharge outlet, and 750-watt/110-volt Fire Research...
- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Jan2008, Vol. 161 Issue 1, p218
The article presents news briefs regarding fire fighting companies and associations. W.S. Darley & Co. is moving its headquarters to Itasca, Illinois. Conrad Fire Equipment Inc. has become an authorized service dealer for Pierce Manufacturing Inc. and Medtec Ambulance Corp. Personal protective...
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Apr2009, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p86
The article reports on the fire truck deliveries in the various fire departments in the U.S. The Bigfolk Fire Department in Montana took delivery of a 105-foot Smeal quint which is built on a Spartan Gladiator LFD chassis. Pierce Co. delivered a heavy-duty rescue pumper to the Crumpton Volunteer...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p152
Features several fire equipments. Pierce quint purchased by the City of Kings Mountain Fire Department developed by PIERCE; Design of KME platform developed by KME Fire Apparatus; Purchase of Emergency One Inc. pumper tanker by Jackson Fire Deparment.
- FULLY LOADED. Wilmoth, Janet // Fire Chief;Nov2009, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p60
The article notes the development of a command vehicle for the fire department of Frisco, Texas, in addition to the department's new emergency operations center (EOC). The vehicle, produced by Pierce Manufacturing, includes a video teleconferencing system, an 800 MHz digital radio system,...