JAMI MORSE HEIDEGGER PREPARES TO REENTER THE BEAUTY FRAY
- WWD FRIDAY. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 49, p1
The article reports on the availability of organic skin care collection from the cosmetic company Kiehl's in the U.S.
- Editor's pick: Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. Foss, Melissa // Natural Health;Apr/May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution from the company Kiehl's Since 1851.
- Kiehl's new baby. J.L.B. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/17/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 117, p6
Reports on the introduction of a baby line by skin care specialist Kiehl in New York City. Distribution of baby line in specialty stores; Jami Morse von Heidegger as chief executive officer of Kiehl's; Inspiration for production of baby skin care line; Pricing scheme for products; Sales projection.
- Kiehl's Leverages Power Of AÃ§aÃ Berry For Organic Skin Care Line. Naughton, Julie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 49, p4
A preview of the Acai organic skin care collection from Kiehl's is presented.
- Clough Takes Helm, Sets Tone for Kiehl's. Naughton, Julie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 76, p11
Reports on the appointment of Philip Clough as president of cosmetics retail firm Kiehl's Since 1851. Career highlights of Clough; Clough's focus on building the firm's future international markets; Completion of the updating of the firm's flagship store in New York City.
- New Executives, New Products at Kiehl's. Diamond, Kerry // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/25/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 38, p4
Presents news about beauty company Kiehl's. Appointment of Lancome's Michelle Taylor as general manager and senior vice president; Product launchings including cosmetics and personal care products.
- Analysts Praise Kiehl's Acquisition. Aktar, Alev; Diamond, Kerry // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 78, p10
Reports on beauty products manufacturer Cosmair Inc.'s acquisition of Kiehl's for an estimated 80 million dollars. Significance of the acquisition for Cosmair's L'Oreal brand; Reaction of cosmetics industry executives to the acquisition; Prospects for a Kiehl Web site.
- Pamper Yourself Indulge at home with these spa products. Elfman, Sheri // Hotspots Magazine;9/29/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p140
The article offers brief information on several products including Kiehl's Since 1951's Midnight Recovery Eye, Elemis Ltd.'s Melting Cleansing Gel, and Eminence SA's Stone Crop Whip Moisturizer.
- Your Secret Beauty Ally. Krieger, Liz // Women's Health (08847355);Apr2010, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p44
The article presents a comparison of beauty products including the Sacred Nature Nourishing Body Oil from Comfort Zone, the Sandalwood Fig Sensual Massage Oil from Bath & Body Works, and the Midnight Recovery Concentrate skin care product from Kiehl's.