JAMI MORSE HEIDEGGER PREPARES TO REENTER THE BEAUTY FRAY
- WWD FRIDAY. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 49, p1
The article reports on the availability of organic skin care collection from the cosmetic company Kiehl's in the U.S.
- Kiehl's appeal. Schmid, Wendy // Vogue;Jun96, Vol. 186 Issue 6, p126
Focuses on Kiehl's quintessential beauty products which are being used by models, actresses, and others in Hollywood. Background information on Kiehl; Types of beauty products Kiehl distributes; Comments from Jami Morse von Heidegger, chief executive officer (CEO) at Kiehl. INSETS: Star...
- Editor's pick: Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. Foss, Melissa // Natural Health;Apr/May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution from the company Kiehl's Since 1851.
- Kiehl's new baby. J.L.B. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/17/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 117, p6
Reports on the introduction of a baby line by skin care specialist Kiehl in New York City. Distribution of baby line in specialty stores; Jami Morse von Heidegger as chief executive officer of Kiehl's; Inspiration for production of baby skin care line; Pricing scheme for products; Sales projection.
- Kiehl's Leverages Power Of AÃ§aÃ Berry For Organic Skin Care Line. Naughton, Julie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 49, p4
A preview of the Acai organic skin care collection from Kiehl's is presented.
- RACE FOR KIEHL'S. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/11/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 8, p10
Reports on Kiehl's sponsorship of a race from Death Valley, California, to the portals of Mount Whitney on July 22-24, 2003 to coincide with the launch of Kiehl's Vital Sun Protection skin care line.
- Kiehl's To The â€˜Rescueâ€™ For Stressed Skin. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/19/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 81, p7
An evaluation is presented of Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator, a skin care product created by the company Kiehl's Since 1851.
- 30s IVANKA TRUMP. // Harper's Bazaar;Apr2013, Issue 3612, p224
The article offers information on the diet and skin care habits of former model, Ivanka Trump which includes using Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo and conditioner form Kiehl's Since 1851, using Sublimage Eye cream for Chanel Inc. for skin care and eating carrots and hummus in snacks.
- Clough Takes Helm, Sets Tone for Kiehl's. Naughton, Julie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/10/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 76, p11
Reports on the appointment of Philip Clough as president of cosmetics retail firm Kiehl's Since 1851. Career highlights of Clough; Clough's focus on building the firm's future international markets; Completion of the updating of the firm's flagship store in New York City.