JAMI MORSE HEIDEGGER PREPARES TO REENTER THE BEAUTY FRAY
- Indie Queen Returns With Luxe Line. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/22/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 108, p6
The article reports on the return of skin care products developer Jami Morse Heidegger to the industry in November 2013. Topics covered include her efforts to establish the company Kiehl, the launch of new skin care line items in 2013 and the end of the firm's non-compete term with another...
- Kiehl's appeal. Schmid, Wendy // Vogue;Jun96, Vol. 186 Issue 6, p126
Focuses on Kiehl's quintessential beauty products which are being used by models, actresses, and others in Hollywood. Background information on Kiehl; Types of beauty products Kiehl distributes; Comments from Jami Morse von Heidegger, chief executive officer (CEO) at Kiehl. INSETS: Star...
- Kiehl's To The â€˜Rescueâ€™ For Stressed Skin. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/19/2013, Vol. 205 Issue 81, p7
An evaluation is presented of Skin Rescuer Stress-Minimizing Daily Hydrator, a skin care product created by the company Kiehl's Since 1851.
- MICRO-BLUR SKIN PERFECTOR. // Cosmetic World;5/30/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p14
The article offers brief information on the Micro-Blur Skin Perfector from Kiehl's Since 1851 LLC.
- CALENDULA DEEP CLEANSING FOAMING FACE WASH. // Cosmetic World;5/30/2014, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p14
The article discusses the launch of the Calendula flower face wash from Kiehl's Since 1851 LLC.
- Kiehl's Blends Skin-Care Trio In Multi-Corrective Cream. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/16/2013, Vol. 206 Issue 34, p6
The article offers information on the Super Multi-Corrective Cream from cosmetics retailer Kiehl.
- Nice Recovery. J. N. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/12/2015, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p19
The article features Daily Reviving Concentrate, a beauty skin care product manufactured by Kiehl's Since 1851.
- Editor's pick: Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution. Foss, Melissa // Natural Health;Apr/May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates the Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution from the company Kiehl's Since 1851.
- 30s IVANKA TRUMP. // Harper's Bazaar;Apr2013, Issue 3612, p224
The article offers information on the diet and skin care habits of former model, Ivanka Trump which includes using Olive Fruit Oil Nourishing Shampoo and conditioner form Kiehl's Since 1851, using Sublimage Eye cream for Chanel Inc. for skin care and eating carrots and hummus in snacks.