Ericsson Does Management Shuffle
- Blowing oxygen into management. Kennedy, Carol // Director;May95, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p20
Focuses on Nils Grimsmo, managing director of Ericsson of the United Kingdom, and his methods of implementing changes in middle management. How Grimsmo plans to change the role of middle management; Reference to the Pareto principle; What caused Ericsson to implement middle management changes.
- HR's role `to navigate through restructuring' MacLachlan, Rob; Thatcher, Mike // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p18
Discusses the role of personnel management in navigating through company restructuring. Challenge posed by corporate renewal; Phases of corporate renewal.
- Ready, set, re-engineer. Levine, Barry G. // CA Magazine;Aug94, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p39
Focuses on the concept of corporate re-engineering in Canada. Companies' need for reengineering; Understanding the concept of process; Challenge to the status quo; Changes in customer requirements.
- Impact on employees ignored. // CA Magazine;Mar1995, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p16
Reports on findings of a survey on executives and employees' perception of change initiatives conducted by Princeton, N.J.-based Kepner-Tregoe Inc. Impact of change initiatives according to executives; Decline in morale among employees due to changes.
- RE-ORG CHART. // Orange County Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p1
Discusses corporate reorganizations in Orange County, California. Date started; Workforce reduction; Unresolved issues.
- Favorite corporate pastime: Reorganizing. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/22/96, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p13
Reports that about 60% of large corporations undertook significant reorganizations in the post-recessionary years from 1992 to 1994 according to a study by A.T. Kearney Inc. Analyses of ten major corporations and surveys of executives at 700 other companies in the United States, Canada and...
- The challenge of restructuring. Nelson, Craig A. // Corporate Board;May/Jun95, Vol. 16 Issue 92, p20
Focuses on various issues of corporate restructuring as it affects a corporate board. Use of anti-takeover charter amendments; Expansion of due diligence efforts; Objective of restructuring; Government policies.
- Corporate change: The problem is not leadership but support. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 16 Issue 93, p28
Highlights the result of the survey conducted by the Hay Group concerning the problems related to corporate changes in the United States. Areas of trouble for reorganization.
- Why reengineering has failed. Manganelli, Raymond L.; Raspa, Steven P. // Management Review;Jul95, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p39
Focuses on the failure of business reengineering projects in the United States. Difference between tactical and strategic deployment of reengineering; Case of AT&T Capital Leasing Service; Aspects of implementation of reengineering efforts; Myths about reengineering.