Wireless Veteran Heads To Broadband Company
- Twyver leaves post Nortel Wireless for top spot at Teledesic. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;9/16/96, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p48
Reports on the resignation of David Twyver as president of Northern Telecom Ltd.'s Wireless Networks division. Holding of the post of chief executive officer of Teledesic Corp.; Teledesic's plan to launch a nine-billion-dollar communications network; Matthew Desch as Twyver's replacement at...
- McCaw to blaze sky broadcast trail. // Electronic News;12/15/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2198, p12
Focuses on telecommunications entrepreneur Craig McCaw's control of Teledesic LLC. Appointment of Teledesic's chief executive officer David Twyver as one of the company's board of director; Backing of the Teledesic Network program that will provide two-way network connections through service...
- Ensemble's new soloist. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;02/07/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 6, p9
Discusses Ensemble Communications' appointment of company's chief executive officer. Background on David Twyver's career; Information on Ensemble's adaptive time division duplexing technology; Appointment of other employees.
- Chicago's largest executive recruiters. Ramirez, Cecilia; Tresness, Melissa // Crain's Chicago Business;1996 Top Business Lists, Vol. 18 Issue 51, p147
Presents statistical information on Chicago's largest executive recruiters ranked by professional fee revenues.
- Executive recruiters. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/20/93, Vol. 40 Issue 51, LI Book of Lists `94 p45S
Presents a list of executive recruitment firms in the Long Island, New York area along with their respective client industries as of August 20, 1993. Name, location, chief executive officer (CEO) and telephone number of firm.
- Executive recruiters. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/26/94, Vol. 41 Issue 52, p46
Lists the top executive recruiters in Long Island, New York as of September 5, 1994. Company location; industries served.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar2003, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the appointment of executives in the U.S. Selection of Ronald D. Gorr for the position of plant manager at Allied Air Enterprises; Designation of Wolfgang Dangel as chief executive officer at Bosch Rexroth; Recruitment of Terry L. Freeman as senior vice president of Metals USA.
- Executive recruiters. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/31/97, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p26
Presents a list of executive recruiters in Long Island, New York. Address of agency; Types of industries served; Contact information.
- The demands for directors has never been greater -- How ... Muschewske, Robert C. // NACD Directorship;May97, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p6
Reports the increasing needs for board directors in a company. Suggestions on how to find possible candidates; Entrepreneurs; Baby boomers; International directors; Professional directors; Venture capitalists; Other changes that could help ease the demand.