- Vanco Euronet/Bell Atlantic Form Marketing Alliance. // Worldwide Telecom;Sep99, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1
Announces that Bell Atlantic and Vanco Euronet have formed a strategic marketing alliances to serve the date needs of multi-national companies. Significance of the move; Views of Joe Farina of Bell Atlantic's Data Solutions Group on the alliance; Information on Vanco Euronet and Bell Atlantic.
- Telenetics forms GTE TSI alliance. // RCR;02/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p18
Reports the strategic alliance between Telenetics Corp. and GTE Telecommunications Services Inc. in California.
- Vodafone confirms Bell Atlantic talks. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;09/13/99, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p53
Reports on Vodafone AirTouch PLC's confirmation of its intentions to forge a mobile telephony alliance with Bell Atlantic Corp., which has refused to comment on this possibility. Options for Vodafone; Acquisition of AirTouch Communications Inc.; Advantages of an alliance between Vodafone and...
- BILL'S CORNER: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;6/23/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p6
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. including the collaboration between the StartupNation.com and Overstock.com Inc. to help small businesses market their products, the launch of free Android application for mobile businesses by eVoice Inc., and the settlement and licence agreement of...
- ISP TO OFFER DSL UPGRADE THIS SUMMER IN NORTHEAST. // RBOC Update;Jul99, p3
Reports the alliance between Prodigy Communications Corporation and Bell Atlantic to provide Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) access for customers in the United States. Provision of high-speed access through Infospeed DSL service; Commitment of Bell Atlantic to provide fast and affordable Internet...
- ROCKWELL EC AND BELL ATLANTIC DEBUT INTEGRATED CRM SOLUTIONS. // RBOC Update;Mar2000, p6
Reports the strategic alliance between Rockwell Electronic Commerce and Bell Atlantic in the United States. Resale of customer contact management technology of Rockwell by Bell Atlantic; Provision of customer relationship management solutions; Integration of voice and data benefitting companies...
- Westell banks on Bell Atlantic. Labarba, Liane H. // Telephony;04/19/99, Vol. 236 Issue 16, p18
No abstract available.
- Overseas competitors seek dynamic balance. B.S. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the intention of Bell Atlantic Corp. of expanding its North American and European telecommunication operations. Interest of the company in the industry in New Zealand; Pursuit for growth opportunities in regional landline; Stiff competition in the European market.
- Bell Atlantic doubles Infospeed DSL deployment. // RBOC Update;Sep99, p6
Reports on Bell Atlantic's announcement of its plan to double its deployment of all Bell Atlantic Infospeed DSL in 1999. Commitment to make InfoSpeed DSL a mass market service; Total number of offices to be equipped with the service; Schedule of deployment.