Price Per Minute In Major Cities
- NEW COMPETITIVE TRENDS IN ARGENTINA'S TELECOM MARKET. // Worldwide Telecom;Jan2002, Vol. 14 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Reports on the competitive trends in the telecommunication market in Argentina as of January 2002. Emphasis on segmentation; Effects of the changes in the country's industry; Services provided by the Yankee Group Inc.
- Wireless Seen Cutting Deeply Into Wireline Market. // Business Communications Review;Nov2002, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p6
Discusses the survey of the telecommunications industry conducted by Yankee Group in the U.S. Increase in wireless subscribers projected for the year 2006; Impact on landline subscription rates.
- Carriers that don't address number portability will pay. // RCR;04/06/98, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p26
Focuses on the release of a report entitled `Wireless Number Portability: A Bowl of Cherries for Competition...but Just the Pits for Everyone Else?' by the Yankee Group. Comments from a program manager in the Yankee Group's Wireless/Mobile Communications Planning Service, David Berndt; Details...
- 'Surprising' growth expected for retail wavelength services. // Lightwave;Jun2003, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p50
Summarizes Yankee Group Inc.'s research on the wavelength services market in the U.S. Impact of the sector on the wholesale network services market; Areas of expansion for the sector.
- Telco competitors to ignore homes. // Business Communications Review;Jun97, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
Reports that according to a Yankee Group study, the benefits of local competition are likely to bypass residential consumers in the immediate future. What this study was based on; Details on predictions from Yankee.
- Interest high for bundling and consolidated service billing. // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p34
States that according to the study by the Yankee Group, wireless consumers are interested in the services from a single provider and consolidating billing. Percentage of total wireless user base interested in single provider; Enhancement of personal services; Details on personal number services...
- World subscriber figures to triple in coming years. Larson, Lisa L. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p20
States that according to a report from the Yankee Group entitled `Global Trends of Cellular/PCS Markets,' mobile telephony subscriber numbers worldwide will rise at triple the compound annual growth rate expected from the landline side between 1996 and 2002. What amount global mobile telephony...
- THE YANKEE GROUP. // Tele-Service News;Jan2003, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p5
Features the Yankee Group, a global leader in technology research and consulting.
- Primark acquires the Yankee Group. // RCR;8/19/96, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p13
No abstract available.