Phone.com Synchs With Paragon
- Phone.com Goes Beyond WAP. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p5
Focuses on the telecommunication company, Phone.com Incorporated. Partnerships and technology deals of the company; Series of acquisitions made by Phone.com in 1999; Outlook for the company; Growth of the company since the success of its initial public offering on June 11, 1999.
- Phone.com incorporates in France, plans Paris office. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p44
Reports on Phone.com Inc.'s incorporation in France.
- Canadian Equipment Rental Fund Posts Hot Third-Quarter Numbers. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;11/28/2011, p1
The article reports on the revenue increase of Equipment Rentals in Edmonton, Canada.
- Bed Bath 3Q profits up from '99. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p1
Reports the profits gained by Bed Bath & Beyond for the third quarter of 2000 in New Jersey. Growth of sales through rapid company expansion; Forecast of Christmas season revenues; Comparison of sales between 1999 and 2000.
- Overhead is over my head. GRAY, ANDI // Westchester County Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 36, p9
The article provides an answer to a question on why revenue should be raised.
- Bassett in black as sales rise 9.7%. // Furniture/Today;7/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p37
Reports the corporate profits of Bassett Furniture Direct in the U.S. Total earnings of the company; Increase in revenues; Growth in the number of sales.
- The Top 100. Vise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2001, Vol. 158 Issue 8, p31
Presents the ranking of the top 100 trucking companies. Financial results of the 100 trucking companies; Comparison of profit by type of operation; List of carriers by revenue ranking.
- The sectors. // BRW;11/20/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p92
Presents a chart depicting the revenue and profit of industries in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea as of November 2003. Total revenue of the hospitality sector; Rate of return of the building materials industry; Total employees in the energy sector.
- CEZ looks to pastures new. // Utility Week;3/7/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p12
Talks about the plan of Czech power utility CEZ to expand in Central and eastern Europe. Preliminary net profit of CEZ in 2002; Revenues of the company.