Rocking the Environment
- Wonderland Preservation. // Wild West;Feb2017, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p13
The article reports on the collaboration of singer-songwriter John Mayer with fabric care company Laundress to promote land preservation in Montana.
- DEC embraces less combative policy in dealing with `customers.' Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;10/23/95, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p1
Reports on the customer friendly approach adopted by the state Department of Environmental Conservation. Most recent change; What will be exempted from detailed review; Contribution from officials and staffers; Issuing of SPDES (State Pollutant Discharge Elimination System) permits; Benefits of...
- Mayors' environmental racism policy wrong-headed. Ward, Janet // American City & County;Aug98, Vol. 113 Issue 9, p4
Editorial. Discusses the reaction of residents of Chester, Pennsylvania, to the environmental policy of the United States Department of Environmental Protection. Comparision of mortality rates and cancer deaths in Chester to the rest of Delaware County; Opposal of the policy by the US...
- CRUISING CROONER…. Norris, Stephanie // Boating;Oct2007, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p25
The article reports that singer John Mayer will perform onboard the Mayercraft boat during the February 2008 three-day cruise from Florida through the Bahamas.
- john mayer's right stuff. // InStyle;Aug2006, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p164
The article presents information on singer-songwriter John Mayer.
- Break-outs. Kepnes, Caroline; Ascher-Walsh, Rebecca; Johnson, Beth; Serpick, Evan; Bernardo, Melissa Rose; Reyes, Kimberly; Barr, Karyn L.; Valby, Karen // Entertainment Weekly;12/20/2002-12/27/2002, Issue 687/688, p44
Presents information on several celebrities in the U.S., such as actress Maggie Gyllenhaal, authors Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus, and singer/songwriter John Mayer.
- Meet John Dough. Willman, Chris // Entertainment Weekly;
Profiles musician and songwriter John Mayer.
- Dream Date. Fiore, Raymond // Entertainment Weekly;5/28/2004, Issue 767, p18
Presents information on the performance of singer John Mayer at the Pennsbury High School prom in Pennsylvania on May 15, 2004.
- John Mayer. Schulte, Devan // Teen Ink;Dec2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p31
The article reviews a concert by singer John Mayer in New York City.