STILL COUNTING AFTER ALL THESE YEARS
- Frank M. Chapman y la ornitologÃa de Colombia, la observaciÃ³n y la conservaciÃ³n de las aves. Gary Stiles, F. // Ornitologia Colombiana;2013, Issue 13, p4
I present a short biography of Frank M. Chapman, placing him in his times and describing his contributions to Neotropical ornithology, in particular his influence on the development of ornithology in Colombia. In addition to his direct influence - the first synthesis of the distribution of the...
- THE 2014-2015 CONNECTICUT CHRISTMAS BIRD COUNT. Broker, Stephen P. // Connecticut Warbler;Jul2015, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p81
The article presents a reprint of the article "A Christmas Bird-Census" by Frank M. Chapman, which appeared in the December 1900 issue of "Bird-Lore." Topics discussed include the study and protection of birds, character of the weather, direction and force of the wind and submission of results...
- Christmas at Colonial Williamsburg. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p10
Highlights the scheduled events and programs for the 2003 Christmas celebration in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Homes decked out for Christmas tour. MURRAH, JULIANNE // Graham Leader;12/18/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 36, p1A
The article presents information on the special event, Chautauqua Literary and Scientific Club 2011 Christmas Tour of Homes, held in Texas in December 2011.
- NOTES. // Eastern Door;11/12/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p25
The article offers information on several events in Kahnawake, Quebec including the Kahnawake United Church Christmas Bizarre to be held on November 13, 2010, the Christmas Craft Fair to be held on November 21, 2010, and the Recreational Volleyball Tournament to be held on November 22, 2010.
- Christmas sweaters. // Graham Leader;12/12/2010, Vol. 135 Issue 34, p4A
In this article the author discusses the Christmas season that brings people together to prepare the best attire and accessories for the merry occasion in terms of Church programs, parties, and other Christmas events.
- Christmas on Square deadline upcoming. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);11/16/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 46, p17A
The article offers information on the Burnet Chamber of Commerce, which is organizing the celebrations for the Christmas event to be held on December 10, 2011 in Burnet, Texas.
- MOUNTAIN HIGH. McMackin, Jason // Missoula Independent;12/22/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p29
The article offers information on the Run Wild Missoula Christmas Lights Beer Run at the at the Desperado Sports Tavern in Montana.
- CHRISTMAS IN THE COUNTRY. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);11/10/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p1
The article offers information on the kick off of the annual Christmas In The Country, organized by the Aspermont Chamber of Commerce, to be held in Aspermont, Texas on November 26, 2011.