Keep a FIELD JOURNAL
- JAMBO! East Africa: Call of the Wild. Nguyen, Robert // PSA Journal;Jun2003, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p33
Shows several photographs of East Africa's wildlife, including information on the adventures of a photographer in the country. Animals in East Africa; Attractions at Serengeti; Information on the Ngorongoro place.
- DON'T FOLLOW THAT DEER. Hurteau, Dave // Field & Stream;Nov2004, Vol. 109 Issue 7, pWH24
This article presents information on the effect of weather conditions on hunting. Late-season snow brings a perfect opportunity to find a buck's track and follow it. But there's no rule saying that the hunter has to follow it forward. Doing so, of course, is a traditional tactic that has...
- Untitled. // Munday Courier (TX);4/12/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p1
A photograph is presented of the participants at the 2011 Adventure Days in Munday, Texas.
- Into the deep. // Canadian Geographic;Jun2012, Vol. 132 Issue 3, p81
The article reports that intimate words-and-pictures portrait of caving culture in Canada by photographer Francois-Xavier de Ruydts and author and adventurer Bruce Kirkby will be featured in the July/August 2012 issue of "Canadian Geographic."
- the wacky adventures of PEDRO. // Boys' Life;Feb2014, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p41
The comic strip "the wacky adventures of PEDRO" is presented.
- WIN 4 BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN TYRES FOR YOUR 4X4. // 4X4 Australia;Nov2009, Issue 310, p160
Photographs of winner, runners-up and several participants of BFGoodrich Spirit of Adventure Competition are presented including LandCruiser Sahara, Land Rover Discovery 3 and Jeep Wrangler.
- sports and ADVENTURE. Guida, John // American Photo;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p56
Presents several photographs on sports and adventure.
- RED SEA ADVENTURE. Rotman, Dana // Ranger Rick;Oct2001, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p32
Narrates an adventures in the Red Sea. Description of the Red Sea; Activities during a trip to the Red Sea; Types of creatures in the sea.
- JOIN THE CHASE. J. R. // Discover;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p25
The article offers brief information on professional storm chasing tours and educational weather attractions including Extreme Chase Tours, Tornado Research and Defense Development (TRADD) Storm Chasing Tours, and the Weather Museum.