Are you try-sexual?
- ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality;Spring99, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p75
The article announces various upcoming congresses related to the field of sexology. One of them is 14th World Congress of Sexology entitled "Sexology in the New Millennium," to be held from August 23-27, 1999 in Hong Kong, China. Another one mentioned is "1999 Canadian Sex Research Forum," to be...
- 7 EXOTIC SEX SECRETS. Jordan, Apri // Cosmopolitan;Aug2003, Vol. 235 Issue 2, p180
Presents seven secrets regarding sex.
- Sexological Competence of Different Rehabilitation Disciplines and Effects of a Discipline-specific Sexological Training. Post, Marcel; Gianotten, Woet; Heijnen, Lily; Lambers, Erik; Willems, Mia // Sexuality & Disability;Mar2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p3
Dealing with sexual problems due to disease or disability is part of medical rehabilitation, but both patients and professionals experience barriers to discuss sexual issues. A brief discipline-specific sexological training for rehabilitation professionals was therefore developed and evaluated...
- sexual energy: feel the heat. Bloom, Amy // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jul2003, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p140
Offers ideas on ways to improve sexual energy. Factors that influence sexual attractiveness; Psychological aspects of being attractive; Concept of sexual energy.
- One and only. Massey, Liz // Echo Magazine;7/24/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p10
The article focuses on the study concerning human sexual behavior. It has been noted by the author that the research the involves the survey of identical and fraternal twins. In addition, the study asserted that a whole host of non-shared environmental factors are functioning and helping genetic...
- Ellis Publishes Sexual Inversion. Carson, Keith // LGBT History, 1855-1955;2005, p13
Sexual Inversion was the first social-scientific work to describe homosexuality in neutral terms, avoiding moralistic, legal, and pathological representations. At the fin-de-siecle, the text was regarded as radical by contemporary sexologists because it viewed homosexuality as hereditary and normal.
- You're all wankers. Ledger, Brent // Xtra (Toronto);5/15/2003, Issue 484, p24
Focuses on the importance of masturbation in sexual relationship. Comments from historian Thomas Lacqueur on masturbation; Aspects of masturbation; Benefits of masturbation to a person.
- CONSTRUYENDO UN DEVENIR S�LIDO EN SEXOLOG�A. Ramirez Hern�ndez, Carlos // Archivos Hispanoamericanos de Sexolog�a;2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p17
Research in sexology takes a particular relevance that results from the need to understand and intervene in social reality. With the main purpose of giving way to new research in the field of sexology, we will address some of the substantive issues that have been recently brought up in social...
- CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENTS. // Canadian Journal of Human Sexuality;2003, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p127
Presents congresses and meetings related to sexology which are scheduled in 2004, and they include: Society for Sex Therapy and Research 29th annual meeting in April in Washington, D.C.; Comprehensive Review of Sexual Medicine in April in Montreal, Quebec; Sixth Biennial Western Canadian...