Natural gas vital to Israel's future
- More than just a pipe dream? Ford, Neil // African Business;Oct2002, Issue 280, p28
Reports on the implications of the proposed Trans Saharan Gas Pipeline to natural gas exports in Nigeria. Production of enormous volumes of gas in the region; Restriction on the export of natural gas; Growth on the demand for gas within the European Union.
- U.S. Natural Gas Imports and Exports -- 2000. Todaro, James // Natural Gas Monthly;Aug2001, pVII
Reports the natural gas imports and exports in the United States as of the year 2000. Percentage rate increase of imports in Canada; Volume increase of natural gas pipeline exports from US to Mexico; Importation of liquefied natural gas from international suppliers.
- Table SR2. Summary of U.S. Natural Gas Imports, 1999-2000. // Natural Gas Monthly;Aug2001, pXVI
Presents a chart depicting the 1999-2000 natural gas imports in the United States. Revenues of natural gas pipelines; Total volume of liquefied natural gas (LNG); Average price of LNG.
- Table SR3. Summary of U.S. Natural Gas Exports, 1999-2000. // Natural Gas Monthly;Aug2001, pXVI
Presents a chart depicting the natural gas exports in the United States as of the year 1999-2000. Total volume of pipelines exported; Revenue of the liquefied natural gas (LNG); Average price of LNG.
- Table 5. U.S. Natural Gas Imports, by Country, 1996-2002. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jun2002, p10
Presents information on natural gas imports in the U.S. during 1996-2002. Countries from which pipelines are imported.
- Table 6. U.S. Natural Gas Exports, by Country, 1996-2002. // Natural Gas Monthly;Jun2002, p12
Presents information on natural gas exports of the U.S. Countries to which pipelines are exported.
- Gas Decision: Just A Pipe-Dream? // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Jan2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the factors that are responsible for delay of a pipeline project which would facilitate the export of liquified natural gas from Bolivia. Government's interest in delaying the project; Dilemma faced by the government in deciding whether to transport natural gas through Chile or Peru;...
- Pipeline may have high price attached. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep99, Vol. 226 Issue 9, p16
Reports on the price of Azerbaijan's cooperation with Turkmenistan on a trans-Caspian natural gas pipeline to Turkey. Possible demand by Azerbaijan for half of the pipeline's capacity to export its own natural gas; Impact on the region of Azerbaijan's goal to become a major gas exporter.
- Iran looks east. // Middle East;Aug/Sep2005, Issue 359, p50
The article focuses on Iran's initiatives to capture the energy market of Pakistan, India and China. Tehran has struggled for years to make the most of its massive gas reserves. Now, however, liquefied natural gas deals with India and China have been followed by a breakthrough in talks with...