POLLUTION CONTROL & AIR SYSTEMS
- Environmental. // Concrete Products;Jul98, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p68
Presents a directory of business enterprises in the United States offering equipments used to air pollution. Includes AAF International Corp.; Ceilcote Air Pollution Control; Dust Control Systems & Equipment.
- Air pollution control market soars. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Dec94, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p9
Reports on a study by The McIlvaine Co. forecasting the growth of the air pollution control industry in Canada, Mexico, the United States and Asia. Expected increase in orders for pollution control systems; Contact information.
- $22B air pollution control market predicted. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;Nov96, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p32
Reports that more than $22 billion are expected to be spent by consumers all over the world, with Asia as the biggest spender, on air pollution control systems, based on The McIlvane Co.'s Air Pollution Management Report. Increasing purchases of gas phase contaminant removal equipment as...
- Pollution Control Clinic. Schulte, Stephen R. // Products Finishing;Feb99, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p26
Addresses several questions about pollution control. Requirements for Chrome Plating Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) compliance; Suggested technologies that can reduce waste acid pickle generation.
- Air Pollution Control Specs. Martinson, Charles M. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Feb2003, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p46
Focuses on the implementation of air pollution control systems. Specification checklist for the system; Factors that should be considered prior to purchasing an air pollution control system.
- Need help clearing the air? // Occupational Hazards;Sep96, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p40
Presents a directory of companies in the United States that offer various types of air and contaminant monitoring instruments and calibration gases. Abatement Technologies; Aim-Safety USA Inc.; CSE Corp.; Health Consultants Inc.; Imaging and Sensing Technology; Oilind Safety; Scott Specialty...
- Prebon Energy Enters SO2 Markets. // Coal Age;Oct98, Vol. 103 Issue 10, p16
Launches Prebon Energy's Environment Brokerage group, which will help utilities, power producers and other market participants to meet their Clean Air Act (CAA) obligations. Comments from the vice president of Prebon; Effect of deregulation and environmental standards.
- YES, MY PRECIOUS. Beirne, Kevin M. // Pollution Engineering;Jun2002, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on the strategies used by manufacturing and processing organizations in choosing equipments for pollution abatement applications in the U.S. Incorporation of catalytic oxidizers and catalytic reactors to eliminate emissions; Factors considered in selecting a refiner; Advantage of...
- MPM gets into the black, moves into new market. Dellwo, Adrienne C. // Journal of Business (10756124);8/30/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 18, pA8
Reports on the financial performance Spokane, Washington-based MPM Technologies Inc., parent company of air pollution control companies. Net income for the quarter ending June 30, 2001; Attribution of improved results to better sales.