BROADBAND USAGE BROADENS
- metrics. // EContent;Nov2007, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p17
Several graphs and charts are presented that offers information on trends related to the electronic content industry, including methods by which U.S. online video viewers search and locate online videos, online activities of U.S. broadband users and cost of business staff searching for company...
- BROADBAND VIDEO. // Multichannel News;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p16
Several charts are presented that show the use of online video content, top video sites and television services in broadband homes in the U.S.
- DIGITAL MASTERS. Winslow, George // Multichannel News;12/31/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 51, p20
The article examines the digital media habits of young adults aged 18 to 34 in the U.S. According to data from Frank N. Magid Associates, young adults have the highest usage of broadband video, with 80% of all males 18 to 24 watching online video at least once a week, and 64% of men 25 to 34...
- BROADBAND WORLD: THE CONSUMERS. // CED;Dec2002 Supplement, Vol. 28, p4A
Presents charts depicting the use of various media at homes around the world. Lists of countries; Number of subscribers per year; Television homes.
- BROADBAND WORLD: THE MONEY. // CED;Dec2002 Supplement, Vol. 28, p6A
Presents charts depicting the revenues of various broadband communication systems. List of countries; Basic subscription revenue per year; Expenditures on cable operator.
- NORTH AMERICAN VOD TRIALS AND DEPLOYMENTS. // CED;Dec2002 Supplement, Vol. 28, p8A
Presents charts depicting the revenues of various broadband operators. List of service operators; Market economy; Content transport partners.
- WORLD'S 50 LARGEST BROADBAND PROVIDERS. // CED;Dec2002 Supplement, Vol. 28, p26A
Presents chart depicting the ranks of top 50 largest broadband providers. List of firms; Method of delivery; Number of subscribers.
- U.S. Broadband Internet Access Changes in the percentage of each group who have broadband connections at home. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2008, p354
A chart is presented that shows U.S. broadband Internet access changes of homes with broadband connections in 2006 and 2007.
- At a Glance: Top Nations: Wired and Wireless. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p1143
A chart is presented that shows data on nations with the most Internet users, personal computers and cellular telephones in use in 2007, which include China, the U.S. and Germany.