'NCIS' Boards USA Schedule
- NETS PLUG INTO CABLE STABLE. Adalian, Josef // Variety;2/18/2008, Vol. 410 Issue 1, p16
The article reports that CBS television network and National Broadcasting Company (NBC) have decided to broadcast television programs that were first aired on cable television. Particular attention is given to CBS' decision to air the first season of Showtime's program "Dexter," and NBC's...
- LITTLE ION LOOKS FOR OFF-NET JOLT. Dempsey, John // Variety;9/8/2008, Vol. 412 Issue 4, p12
The article focuses on the broadcast television network Ion TV, owned and operated by Ion Media Networks. The network, which is primarily affiliated with smaller television stations, has beefed up its prime time programming schedule for 2008-2009 by acquiring the rights to rerun such popular...
- WHAT'S NEXT? Ventre, Michael // Variety;9/10/2012, Vol. 428 Issue 5, p28
The article presents a preview of cable television programs to be broadcast by the network History Channel in 2012-2013 including "The Men Who Built America," "Mankind: The Story of Us" and "Vikings."
- The Graying of the TV Viewer. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;9/8/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p31
The author says a new study on the rising age of television viewers, and primetime ratings results from the current summer's top cable networks showing double-digit declines among the 18-34 audience during the period of May 26 to August 31, 2014, should cause programmers some concern.
- Wednesday battle gets wilder. Kissell, Rick // Variety;7/30/2012, Vol. 427 Issue 11, p23
The article considers prime time television programming by broadcast television networks for the 2012-2013 season in the 10 p.m. Wednesday time slot, forecasting that the CBS Television Network program "CSI" will have the highest ratings in the period.
- USA NETWORK. // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, pC60
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network USA Network. The network's programming for the summer of 2011 is discussed, with special attention paid to two programs which will make their debut in that season, "Suits" and "Necessary Roughness." The...
- Cable Mines Niche Ratings. KISSELL, RICK // Variety;6/11/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 7, p51
The article considers cable television programming by cable television networks. The increasing ratings obtained by television programs broadcast by cable networks including History Channel, TLC and Arts & Entertainment Network are examined in relationship to a more versatile programming...
- Are April bows a fool's errand? Kissell, Rick // Variety;4/2/2012, Vol. 426 Issue 8, p31
The article examines television programming by the broadcast television networks, focusing on the relatively low ratings for programs which have their debuts in the month of April and on programs scheduled to have debuts in April 2012 including "NYC 22," "Scandal" and "Best Friends Forever."
- Finding the Right Mix in Prime Time. Giges, Nancy // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, pC5
The article, part of a special advertising section, discusses programming of prime time television programs by cable television networks with large audiences known as basic cable networks. Programming techniques by those networks to maintain their overall ratings while limiting the costs...