A Year of 'Bests'
- FX. // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, pC28
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network FX, operated by Fox Broadcasting. Ratings for television programs broadcast by the network are examined, particularly those for its television broadcasts of films and for syndicated television programs....
- NIELSEN OCT. 31-NOV. 6 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/14/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 46, p23
Presents data related to television broadcasting in the U.S. from October 31 to November 6, 2005. Top ten basic cable television programs; Top broadcast networks; Household rating of prime time television programs.
- NIELSEN JUNE 20-26 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 27, p13
Presents the household ratings of prime time television programs aired in the U.S. from January 20 to 26, 2005. Weekly prime time ratings; Top 10 basic cable ratings; Top broadcast networks.
- NIELSEN JULY 18 - 24 RATINGS. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/1/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 31, p18
Presents the household ratings of prime time television programs aired in the U.S. from July 18 to 24, 2005. Weekly prime time ratings; Top 10 basic cable shows; Top broadcast networks.
- Cable Nets Kick Sand In Face of Broadcast. Consoli, John; Crupi, Anthony // Adweek;8/6/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 29, p6
The article reports that original prime time television programs on cable networks have enjoyed significant ratings success in the summer of 2007 while reruns of programs by the broadcast television networks have suffered sharp declines. Five of the nine cable programs presenting new material...
- PERFORMANCE TRACKER. Worrell, Naomie // Television Week;9/26/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p59
Presents data on mass media ratings in the U.S. from September 12 to 18, 2005. Weekly prime time ratings; Top ten basic cable television programs; Top ten basic cable networks.
- What you should watch while watching this fall. STEINBERG, BRIAN // Advertising Age;9/12/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 32, p4
The article considers the 2011-2012 prime time television program season in terms of television broadcasting and advertising finance. A series of what are said to be significant issues related to the new season are examined including increased competition from cable television networks, whether...
- Ratings:. // CableFAX Daily;5/25/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 102, p2
Presents updates on the ratings of cable television networks in the U.S. Household rating of SportsNet NY for its baseball telecast in May 2006; Increase in the overall ratings of the second round of the National Basketball Association playoff coverage of TNT in 2006.
- THE PRIME TIME RACE. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/19/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 29, p18
Presents the household ratings for prime time cable television programs in the U.S. from July 5 to 11, 2004 from Nielsen Media Research. Top ten basic cable shows; Top broadcast networks; Top ten broadcast shows.