People and Positions
- Manufacturer briefs. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2013, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p12
The article offers news briefs related to manufacturing industry as of October 2013 including the acquisition of Trimble to Actronic Technologies, branch relocation of Thompson Pump & Manufacturing Co. Inc., and Henry Bell hired as vice president in Truck Bodies and Equipment International Inc.
- SUPPLIERS. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p47
The article announces that Steve Briggs has been promoted to chief executive officer (CEO) of R-O-M Corp.; John Penizotto has been hired as director of sales, truck and trailer products at PAR Logistics Management Systems; and Henry Bell has been named president of Fontaine International-North...
- going places. // Fleet Owner;Sep2010, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p14
The article announces career developments involving executives in the transportation and logistic industry in the U.S. including the promotion of Henry Bell as global president of Fontaine Fifth Wheel Co., the appointment of Mary Jane McLaughlin as business development manager of Purolator USA...
- Untitled. // Furniture/Today;12/10/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p4
Reports several developments related to furniture industry and trade in the United States as of December 2001. Appointment of Paul Greenbaum as vice president of sales and marketing for Excelsior Designs; Employment of Mike McDonough as chief operating officer for The Home Co.; Selection of...
- Corporate Staff. // Production Machining;Nov2008, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p70
The article lists corporate staffs in the manufacturing industry in the U.S., including Richard G. Kline, Julie A. Baker and Tom Beard.
- Engineers' interim lead. // Supply Management;2/13/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the increasing demand for interim managers among manufacturers and engineering firms in Great Britain.
- Are you really managing? Baker, Glenn // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Mar2011, p1
This article discusses the need to improve management skills of managers in the engineering and manufacturing field in New Zealand.
- FEELING OPTIMISTIC? DAVIDSON, STACI // Manufacturing Today;Spring2010, p1
An introduction to various reports published within the issue related to the manufacturing industry is presented, including ideas on how to improve a manufacturing operation, an explanation as to how executives can effectively negotiate with potential overseas partners and a feature on...
- factory talk. // Works Management;Jan2011, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p7
The article presents views from two executives on how will manufacturing fare in 2011.