Equipment Web Services, Car Mate partner
- In brief. // Computer Weekly;2/28/2002, p34
Reports developments related to the internet industry. Presentation of deadline on technical specification; Partnership between Avaya and IBM Global Services; Introduction of software platform design.
- Fast Facts. // Inter@ctive Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p62
Presents news briefs on issues related to the Internet industry as of September 25, 2000. Supplier of Covisint, an electronic exchange; Partnership between Plastico.com and From2 Global Solutions; Deal between Get There and American Airlines.
- Web portal enjoys exclusivity. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;1/22/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p6
Provides updates related to the Internet industry in the United States. Launch of a procurement site designed for boat builders and suppliers by Marex.com Inc.; Partnership between getPlastic.com Inc. and Apps4biz.com to provide engineered materials and resin evaluation tools; Ability of...
- Hooking up. Doyle, John M. // Modern Physician;Apr2000, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p74
Focuses on the trend among medical associations in the United States wherein they form partnerships with Internet companies. How for-profit companies view the partnerships; Reasons for the participation of non-profit societies in partnerships; Details on some groups that have joined Internet...
- The Next Generation of Deals. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/18/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 33, p12
Focuses on permutations of partnerships created by traditional off-line companies and the new online entrepreneurs. Convergence of different sectors; Companies' aim to own a larger share of the consumer's life; Development of a more value perception for consumers; Marketing synergies.
- Valley Keiretsu: Beware 'Alliances.' Lashinsky, Adam // Fortune;11/13/2000, Vol. 142 Issue 11, p448
Discusses corporate cooperation in Internet industries. Comparison of Internet cooperative companies to Japanese companies; Conclusion that this system is bound to fail; Positive and negative aspects of this system; Example of the partnership between Nortel networks and Juniper Networks as an...
- SALTMINE CREATIVE/MPL2.COM TO FORM ONLINE SOLUTIONS FIRM. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Apr2000, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p4
Reports the partnership plans between Saltmine Creative and MPL2.COM to form Pacific Northwest online solution firm in Puget Sound, Washington. Vision of delivering a comprehensive set of integrated online services for business; Benefits of the partnership; Areas of expertise and clients of...
- OC Firms Strut Stuff at Internet World Expo. Brown, Ken Spencer // Orange County Business Journal;04/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p84
Reports developments in the Internet industry in Orange County, California as of April 2000. Includes participation of local companies to the Internet World Expo; Features of the media player launched by eSynch Corp.; Partnership between eFront Media Inc. and Akamai Technologies.
- NTT Europe reaches into Africa. // Fiber Optics & Communications;Nov2011, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the announcement by Masaaki Moribayashi, managing director of NTT Europe, regarding the connection between NTT Communications Corp.'s Europe-Asia network with Internet Solutions Inc.'s Europe-Africa network.