Idealease continues to thrive at age 25
- Success story. // Fleet Owner;Dec2007, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p96
The article reports the launching of Idealease of North America by International Harvester Co. in 1982. It reveals that 125 U.S. and Canadian International dealers also opened Idealease locations in 1983. After a quarter century, there are 420 operating Idealease in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico....
- Winners of "Drive it Home" Sweepstakes Announced. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p30
The article reports on the announcement of winners for its authorized dealer on sweepstakes titled "Drive it Home" by GE Security Inc. in Brandenton, Florida. The seven winners for the grand prize will be given a utility truck worth $26,500 intentionally for business growth. Winners are listed...
- Bright sparks. Brown, Roger // Commercial Motor;1/28/2016, Vol. 225 Issue 5672, p20
The article focuses on the move of the Renault Truck dealer Sparks Commercial Services Ltd. to expand its operation by adding a facility in Swindon, Wiltshire, England. It offers overview of the company's several branches and significant expansion when it acquired several Renault Truck dealers....
- Motor Transport Awards 2010. // Commercial Motor;6/17/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5386, p48
The article offers information on several truck dealerships which have participated in the Dealer of the Year Award including Chatfields Tyne Tees, Ciceley Commercials, and Harwood Truck Centre.
- Red Oval: Peterbilt Pre-Owned Truck Network. // Overdrive;Jul2000, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p11-S
Reports on support programs for customers of Peterbilt Red Oval Pre-Owned Truck dealer in the United States. Ease of financing; Types of Powertrain Protection Packages; Customer support plans; Vehicle maintenance program.
- Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Up 9% in June. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/12/2013, p1
The article reports that sales of medium and heavy trucks increased 9% in June 2013 as dealers soled 53,351 trucks in June, up from June 2012 and down from May 2013.
- Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks honors six dealers. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p6
Lists the dealers honored by Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks with the 2002 Dealer of the Year award. Accurate Lift Truck Inc.
- Rush dealership sells its 1,000th Hino truck. Crissey, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2010, Vol. 167 Issue 4, p22
The article reports that Rush Truck Centers-Houston in Texas became the very first truck dealership in the U.S. to sell 1,000 Hino trucks in 2010.
- Star Struck. Hartley, Paul // Overdrive;Apr2009, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p42
The article evaluates the LoneStar heavy-truck from International Harvester Corp.