Navistar affiliate enters venture with M&M
- Navistar affiliate enters venture with M&M. // Refrigerated Transporter;Dec2007, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that the affiliate of Navistar International Corp. has signed a joint venture agreement with Indian company Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) to produce diseal engines for medium and heavy commercial trucks and buses in India. The joint venture will be named Mahindra...
- Navistar affiliate enters venture with M&M. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2007, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p38
The article reports on the joint venture agreement signed by Navistar International Corp., the Warrenville, Illinois-based manufacturer and marketer of trucks and diesel engines, and Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. (M&M), the India-based automotive sector company, to produce diesel engines for medium...
- Navistar enters joint venture to make vehicles in India. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Oct2005, Vol. 163 Issue 10, p104
Reports that Navistar International Corp. has announced that its operating company, International Truck and Engine Corp., intends to enter into a joint venture with Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. of India. Objectives of joint venture; Terms and conditions under the partnership; Benefits and...
- Truck assembly. Bustos, Sergio R. // Latin Trade (English);Jan1999, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p17
Focuses on United States-based Navistar International Corp.'s plan to form a joint venture with a Brazilian company to make diesel engines in South America.
- M&M completes buyout of Navistar's stake in their JVs. // Commercial Vehicle;Mar2013, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p16
The article presents a joint statement of automobile manufacturers Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) and holding company Navistar on M&M's buyout of the entire stake of Navistar in Mahindra Navistar Automotives (MNAL) joint venture (JV) and Mahindra Navistar Engines (MNEPL) JV.
- BAE Systems, Mahindra, Create Land System Focused Joint Venture In India. // Defense Daily;12/1/2009, Vol. 244 Issue 40, p3
The article reports that Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and BAE Systems PLC have signed an agreement to create a joint venture defense company based in India. The parent companies' initial investment will be 21.25 million dollars, and has been approved by the Foreign Investment Promotion Board of the...
- Exporting to the world -- Indian Auto Manufacturer Mahindra. Hilton, James // Automotive Industries;Apr2007, Vol. 187 Issue 4, p12
The article presents an interview with Pawan Goenka, president of the automotive sector at Mahindra & Mahindra. He cites the challenges being faced by the company in entering the U.S. market. He offers information on the company's joint ventures with Renault and the International Truck and...
- M&M plans investment in Chinese tractor joint-venture. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on plans by Mahindra & Mahindra to invest 18 million U.S. dollars in a joint venture with Yueda Group.
- "We Will Create a System That Is Impregnable". MITRA, KUSHAN // Business Today;10/2/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p54
The article discusses the views of Indian businessman Anand Mahindra about the operation of his company in India. He says that he is worried that his company, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., will survive from a recession. He emphasizes that he looks joint ventures as learning opportunities to acquire...