International's engine plant wins award
- International VT 365 replaces the T 444E. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2002, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p68
Introduces the VT 365 V-8 engine from International Truck and Engine Corp. Features of the product; Technological innovations used in the product; Applicability of the product.
- International Eagle Tour 2000 Showcases Performance and Comfort of the International 9000i Series Trucks. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2000, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p25
Deals with the International Eagle Tour 2000, a tour showcasing the features of the International 9000i truck series to customers from the International Truck and Engine Corporation. Number of truck stops and dealerships included in the tour; Focus of the Eagle Tour.
- International Eagle 9900 unveiled at mid-America. // Fleet Equipment;May98, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p16
Introduces the International Eagle 9900 tractor developed by the International company. Features of the model; Background on the engine used for the tractor; Amenities of the truck.
- Moment of truth. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jan2001, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p52
Reports on the Next Generation Vehicle project that will be unveiled by International Truck & Engine Corp. in Las Vegas, Nevada on February 15 and 16, 2001. Core products of the company; Information on its rank in overall United States truck sales; Number of engine and transmission combinations...
- International Targeting Production of Low-Cab-Forward Commercial Vehicles. // Fleet Equipment;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p9
Reports plans of International Truck and Engine Corp. to launch a family of Class 3-5 low-cab-forward commercial trucks in early 2005. Discussion of the plan with international dealers; Components upon which the vehicle will be built with; Expansion of the company's commercial vehicle offering...
- INTERCONNECTION WITH INTERNATIONAL. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2001, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p74
Reports on the availability of International parts through the Web site of International in the United States. Registration with InterConnection; Electronic-mail on parts and service specials; Instructions from International engineers and experts.
- REQUIEM FOR THE CAMSHAFT? Anderson, Steve // Cycle World;Oct2000, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p30
Announces the production of camless diesel engines by International Truck and Engine company.
- Severe-service trucks. // Fleet Owner;Aug2001, Vol. 96 Issue 8, p59
Focuses on the International 7000 Series, an addition to the International Truck and Engine Corporation's High Performance Truck family. Sizes available; Applications; Vehicle features.
- International Upgrades Tough Work Trucks to Improve Operating Performance for Severe Service Customers. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p20
Deals with the improvement in the operating performance of trucks from International Truck and Engine Corp., manufacturer of International 2000 Series trucks. Enhanced features of the International 2000 Series trucks; Productivity and performance; Reliability and durability.