ACOFAS seeks ideas for training clinics
- The training question. // Builders Merchants Journal;Jun2003 Supplement, p15
Explores the training and development programs of the Builders Merchants Federation in Great Britain. Number of members enrolled in the Modern Apprenticeship program; Government funding of the programs; Management development.
- Renewing Your ATO Status. Algar, Michael // Chartered Accountants Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p11
Reports on the Institute of Chartered Accountants of New Zealand's review program for approved training organizations (ATO) for the renewal of their status. Requirements for holding ATO status; Seminars for organizations seeking ATO status.
- Untitled. Sanger, Emma // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/4/2013, Issue 3058, p14
The author discusses the trade association Clia UK & Ireland, which offers the only accreditation scheme for agents in the European cruise industry, and includes its training and membership.
- Leaders sought for 19th Produce Industry Leadership Program. // Western Farm Press Exclusive Insight;1/17/2013, p3
The article calls for participants for the 19th annual class of the United Fresh Produce Industry Leadership Program being offered by the United Fresh Foundation's Center for Leadership Excellence in the U.S. in 2013.
- Intelligent Controls needed. Robins, Doug // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Dec2007 Supplement, p3
The author, who is president of the Building Controls Industry Association (BCIA), addresses some of the issues concerning the building controls industry in Great Britain. He contends that Part L of the Building Regulation and their accountability are not operating to their full potential. He...
- IN BRIEF. Harris, Robert // Farmers Weekly;11/8/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 19, p24
Presents an update on business as of November 8, 2002. Aim of the free training offered by the Welsh Meat & Livestock Commission and Primestock Producers Cymru for Welsh livestock farmers; Purpose of Country Land and Business Association's decision to team up with insurance broker R. K. Harrison.
- Cotton training results in major benefits. // Indian Textile Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 122 Issue 9, p124
The article reports on the completion of the International Cotton Association's (ICA) annual training programme called Complete Cotton, by 38 international delegates from all sectors of the cotton industry. The programme took place in Liverpool, England, from April 23 to May 2, 2012. The...
- OFMA is now CHFA. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;11/5/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the commitment of the Canadian Home Furnishings Alliance (CHFA) to provide new services to manufacturers and importers all over Canada. It plans to strengthen its programs in the field of industry data and research, lobbying and training and other professional programs....
- PMA's Fresh Summit Showcases New Products. Miller, Lynne // SN: Supermarket News;9/18/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 38, p34
This article focuses on the Produce Marketing Association's 2006 Fresh Summit trade show to be held at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California on October 20-24, 2006. One new feature this year is a pre-conference fresh produce training session for menu developers and...