Chicago-area dealer joins Clement Industries network
- Clement begins new expansion. // Waste News;10/26/98, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p41
Reports on trailer manufacturer Clement Industries Inc.'s launch of its second major plant expansion in Minden, Louisiana in 1998.
- Clement Industries Inc. // Waste News;12/08/97, Vol. 3 Issue 30, p14
Reports on the Internet software which Clement Industries Incorporated developed. What is provided on the software; Information on the weight calculation program; Contact information.
- ALL-CLEAR! // Motor Transport;10/4/2010, p9
A preview of a new device to pull curtains clear of a trailer's loadspace by the trailer manufacturer Montracon Ltd. Is presented.
- Trailer dealers get down to business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p39
The article discusses the highlights of the 2010 National Trailer Dealers Association convention, which took place in Palm Springs, California on October 14-16, 2010.
- Trailer orders up 45% for first half of 2014. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2014, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p8
The article discusses the "State of the Industry: US Trailers" report published by ACT Research Co. as of August 2014 which mentioned the increase in June 2014 net orders for trailers in the U.S.
- Trailer/Body Builders 2015 Buyer's Guide Listing. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/5/2015, p1
The article offers information on a buyer's guide to products and services that are vital to the operation of truck and trailer manufacturers, distributors and dealers in the U.S., published by the journal "Trailer/Body Builders."
- NTDA Offering Scholarship for Graduating High School Seniors. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/6/2015, p4
The article provides information on the scholarship offered by the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) for high school seniors with parents employed by an NTDA, dealer branch, or allied member company.
- Clement wins advertiser honor. // Waste News;04/07/97, Vol. 2 Issue 46, p22
Announces that Clement Industries was named as the Minden South Webster Chamber of Commerce's 1997 Advertiser of the Year. Information on the award.
- Felling Trailers to Open Second Location. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/25/2012, p1
The article reports that Felling Trailers will operate a second production facility in Litchfield, Minnesota, in addition to its headquarters at the Sauk Centre facility.