AEM says 'da' to ConExpo Russia
- ConExpo Asia heads south. // International Construction;Oct2006, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the ConExpo Asia construction equipment exhibition on December 4-7, 2007 at the Chinese Export Commodities Fair Pazhou Complex in Guangzhou, China. The U.S. Association of Equipment Manufacturers has organized the trade show, whose inauguration will be on May...
- Hillhead 2009 falls victim to the economic downturn. // Contract Journal;2/11/2009, Vol. 446 Issue 6710, p5
The article reports on the cancellation of the Hillhead construction equipment show, which is scheduled for June 2009 in Great Britain. According to a statement on the company's web site, the postponement of the event is due to the scale and speed of the adverse economic climate. In connection,...
- Exhibition alliance. // International Construction;May2009, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p7
The article reports on the cooperation agreement between Messe MÃ¼nchen GmbH and the Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) to stage a construction equipment show to be held in Mumbai, India in 2011. It states that both organizers agreed that the exhibition will carry the theme "bC India...
- BICES launches. // International Construction;Dec2009, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p23
The article reports on the launch of a Chinese-built access platform from Haulotte and a transporter for bridge beams from XCMG at the BICES exhibition in Beijing, China.
- ICUEE, Oct. 4-6 in Louisville, KY, will feature two new exhibit pavilions amongst its some 950 exhibitors and 20,000 estimated attendees. Anderson, Lindsey // American Cranes & Transport;Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p39
The article offers information on the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) to be held in Louisville, Kentucky from October 4-6, 2011. INSET: Who to see and where to see them.
- Cranes in Kentucky. // American Cranes & Transport;Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p39
The article offers information on the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE) to be held at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky from October 4-6, 2011.
- ULTRASCAPE EXHIBITING AT ECOBUILD. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2014, p37
The article reports that Ultrascape is showcasing its BS 7533 mortar paving system at Ecobuild 2014 in London, England.
- What Impressed Me Most About Bauma. Roth, Michael // Rental Equipment Register;Jun2013, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p6
The author reflects on his experience at the 2013 Bauma construction equipment trade fair held at the old Munich airport in Germany.
- Buzzing spa a mirror to a sector hungry for new ideas. Danielli, Darryl // PrintWeek (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd);6/3/2011, p3
The author relates his observations about the behavior of attendees at the Federation of European Screen Printing Associations (FESPA) Digital event held in Hamburg, Germany who are more eager to obtain new ideas and information from the exhibiting vendors free of charge.