Betts Spring acquires Life-Time Fenders
- Life-Time adds mudflap hanger products. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2012, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p58
The article offers brief information on the mudflap hanger from Life-Time Fenders LLC.
- Life-Time adds mudflap hanger products. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;4/18/2012, p10
The article previews coiled bar-type hangers and spring-loaded hangers in the Life-Time range of mud flap hangers from Life-Time Fenders.
- Life-Time has a hot idea for quarter fenders. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Sep2003, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p40
Features the new stainless steel 'Flame' quarter fenders from Life-Time Fenders LLC, which offer a new way to dress up trucks with a durable, practical accessory. Physical description; Usability; Availability; Contact information.
- Nearly 6,000 firms face shift into OCRS red zone. // Commercial Motor;5/13/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5381, p6
The article offers updates from the trucking industry in Great Britain including the firm Bowdon Investment Group acquiring Fruehauf Ltd. and Vehicles and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) conducting roadworthiness tests for vehicle operators.
- Betts Spring signs agreement with DTNA. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2011, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p43
The article reports on the finalization of a three-year renewable long-term agreement between Betts Spring Co. and Daimler Trucks North America LLC (DTNA) which supplies Betts and Life-Time Fenders LLC branded spray suppression products manufactured to DTNA specifications in the U.S.
- Monogram fenders can dress up a truck. // Bulk Transporter;May2006, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p46
The article presents the mirror-stainless steel Peterbilt Monogram Half-Fenders from Life-Time Fenders. This presents an opportunity for Peterbilt owners to dress up their trucks with a permanently etched Peterbilt logo. A complete line of stainless steel fenders are offered by the company and...
- Untitled. // Commercial Motor;3/24/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5121, p7
Presents updates on the commercial motor industry in Great Britain as of March 2005. Acquisition of fleet risk management provider Drive & Survive by the Institute of Advanced Motorists; Discovery of several stowaways by police in a truck stopped during the Operation Fatigue in Yeovil, England;...
- Striking a balance in changing times. Howard, Richard // Fleet Owner;2004 Supp Future of Trucking, pS13
The article argues that with the U.S. economy recovering from a slow start to this decade and consumer and commercial spending rising in accordance with that recovery, the trucking industry, in turn, is experiencing a return to positive financial growth. With the increase in equipment...
- Flegg announces merger with Midland. // Commercial Motor;7/16/2009, Vol. 210 Issue 5340, p6
The article offers news briefs related to the commercial vehicle industry in Great Britain. Machine installation company Flegg Transport will merge with Midland Machinery Co. Inc., a plant installation and removal company. Truckers complaining of limited space in the Barnoldswick Lorry Park have...